Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

Howard the Duck

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I always thought the Dark Overlords at the end were some of the most badass examples of dope movie monster design. I have yet to meet anyone who even remembers what they look like, much less agree... Beer,

El Mamerro

I just got to the point when he's working in that Cat house.............I can't wait until that song kicks in.Caroline Duffy aka that bad show where shes a cartoonist.........................ohhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest 455
Originally posted by Frate Raper

This shits on City right now(canadians only got that) and is this shit great.I feel like I'm 6 again!!!!!!

awesome,now I feel older than dirt....that movie came out when I was 15.shit.

Guest L.A.

Re: Re: Howard the Duck

Originally posted by 455

awesome,now I feel older than dirt....that movie came out when I was 15.shit.

I was 4 when that shit came out. Damn you're fucking old!

But it's all good we all get there.

the "dark overlord" is the principal from ferreus buellers day off and was just recently charged with pedifileism..........................crazy

what year did this movie come out?? im too lazy to look it up, but im guessing somewhere between 85 and 88?? havent seen it in forever, but it was one of my favorite movies as a kid....used to love that shit.

Guest im not witty

between the duck boobs at the beginning and the badass dude shooting lightning from his hands at the end, that movie should be worshipped. childhood rules.

Originally posted by SRGUN GNRAL

the "dark overlord" is the principal from ferreus buellers day off and was just recently charged with pedifileism..........................crazy

I'm sure you meant to say actor who played principal Ed Rooney, in the movie "Ferris Bueler's Day" Off was recently charged with pedophilia..

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

I'm sure you meant to say actor who played principal Ed Rooney, in the movie "Ferris Bueler's Day" Off was recently charged with pedophilia..

yeah sure but he also was in howard the duck

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this