IM FREE

T.T Boy

yeah right you did 7000 hours of community service.......

thats like three and a half years of forty hour weeks..

laughin at your cig. smokin ass for making that many ball handled cheese sandwhiches.

so come clean, you know you got nailed for petty shoplifting got 40 hours and was two shook to get locked up for two days.

and besides that, having a po does not make you ghetto, i went through 5 po's and had the head of the probation department reccomend to the youth authority 3 times. (youth authority here is prison for kids)

and besides that i spent 7 years as a ward of the court.

sorry to pull your card but........

make sure you look both ways before jaywalking next time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ********

laughin at your cig. smokin ass for making that many ball handled cheese sandwhiches.

so come clean, you know you got nailed for petty shoplifting got 40 hours and was two shook to get locked up for two days.

and besides that, having a po does not make you ghetto, i went through 5 po's and had the head of the probation department reccomend to the youth authority 3 times. (youth authority here is prison for kids)

lmao.

T: "7000? What? Ohhhh. I meant 700. Yeah, that's it, 700. (edit, edit)"

ohhh wow, this niggas ghetto

You sound ignorant as fuck, actin like thats some shit you should hold high :lol:

By your own standards I got you beat, but you don't see me waving that shit around

relax youngin, your probably goin back

with your petty hand to hands, I wouldn't doubt he got nabbed for some serious shit, cause he's a serious guy, not like you present yourself to be, shouldn't you be gettin harassed on the block my nizzle?

that shit ain't gangster

gettin arrested ain't gangsta... especially one some hand to hand block level bullshit... it's fuckin stupid

"i feel sorry for your mother"

from what i know, it something to do with a big knife, someones skull, and possibly putting said knife into said skull.

don't jaywalk going back to your grouphome..

really, im sure tt can fight his own retorts.

"from what i know, it something to do with a big knife, someones skull, and possibly putting said knife into said skull.

don't jaywalk going back to your grouphome.."

--what was that? kinna hard to understand you with tt's dick in your mouth.

if big bad gangster tt shanked somebody in the skull...and all he got was work program for it, then hes a lucky mother fucker.

oh am i cool now? my homey alki from ofa beat the life out of somebody and stole their car with the big east oakland g from amc and after they killed him they peeled to the city where my homey got five years in san quin for accessory to murder and the other murderer ended up living next door to me and firebombing this kids house. am i cool now?

"You sound ignorant as fuck, actin like thats some shit you should hold high "

-oh shit its 12oz's own rap star giving me a lesson on pride.

"By your own standards I got you beat, but you don't see me waving that shit around"

-yeah right you caught a felony graffiti case and pissed off the better part of the probation department during my wonderfull seven years they had control of my life.

"relax youngin, your probably goin back "

-nah bitch, im allready back in cali. and who the fuck you callin youngin, dont front on me cause your pubes aint grown in yet. bitch, im 25 and make large cash and am on the way to running my own company.

"with your petty hand to hands, I wouldn't doubt he got nabbed for some serious shit, cause he's a serious guy, not like you present yourself to be, shouldn't you be gettin harassed on the block my nizzle?"

-again, its hard to understand your garble with tt's dick in your mouth and the point your making twoards me could easily be reverted twoards tt.

"that shit ain't gangster"

-i think the dick in your mouths owner brought up all refferences to gangster.

"gettin arrested ain't gangsta... especially one some hand to hand block level bullshit... it's fuckin stupid"

-you go cop over fifty charges for vandalism and keep writing.

yuh bitch.

your right, i didnt get 7000 hours it was an exaduration i do know some kids who have had over 10k in hours to work off, but you how it feels doing those hours. also, in canada hours are awarded differently. its alot easier to get them if your not a shit head to the guards. they give you a heap of free hours if your cool. and theres other loopholes.

big poppa k is right, it did have something to do with that. actually it was just like that. just multiple times. yeah, i got off easy with about 3 years total of probation. i was on a 10 month house arrest program as well. take note of the 7thousand something posts i racked up in that time frame. 12oz is a good time killer. i only spent like 2 or 3 days in jail in total. luckily i had a good lawyer.

feels good to be free dont it?

"your right, i didnt get 7000 hours it was an exaduration i do know some kids who have had over 10k in hours to work off, but you how it feels doing those hours. also, in canada hours are awarded differently. its alot easier to get them if your not a shit head to the guards. they give you a heap of free hours if your cool. and theres other loopholes."

-man, cali is some bullshit sometimes, this motherfucker with priors stabbed somebody five times with a screwdriver and i still got a worse sentence for WRITING than he did.

"big poppa k is right, it did have something to do with that. actually it was just like that. just multiple times. yeah, i got off easy with about 3 years total of probation. i was on a 10 month house arrest program as well. take note of the 7thousand something posts i racked up in that time frame. 12oz is a good time killer. i only spent like 2 or 3 days in jail in total. luckily i had a good lawyer."

-i competley refused to do my comm. service and did easy jail time instead. really though killer. i dont recomend stabbing people in the head. and fuck ever going to canada if all they do to people who stab people in the head is give em comm. service. i got seven years probation, 120 jail sentence, 6 months of comm service 40 hours a week, and landscaping at that, out right labor. a 8 grand fine. and all this other shit for 118 counts of misdemeanor and felony vandalism, oh yeah, 5 driver license suspension.

maybe next time ill just stab somebody in the head and get off easier.

man, unamed wanna be bitch rappers get way to dick hurt when one free man jokes at another....

4 years free with a clean record. feels damn good.

i got hit with an additional 90 day jail term and was remanded from the court hearing, hmmmmm....what happened....

well i ran into half my junior high school up in county...

watched mad fights....

and most of all got out way early.

freedom never felt so good as it did sprinting away from the county detention facility.

finally, since it was a juvenile case allthough i did both juvenile and adult detention facility time, i turned 21 and they lost all power over me.

i was supposed to jump states and my crew even came as far as coming out to pick me up but i fell in love with a girl as cheezy as that sounds and handled my shit face to face with the department of corrections and the justice system in cali.

oh yeah...then there was me showing up at my sentencing after a 4 year long investigation and trial totally fucked up on lsd from a party the night before and managing to talk myself out of 60 days jail right away.

i think this is why the probation department routinley suggested that i be remanded to the county youth authority because "we know hes still doing graffiti, we just cant prove it."

ahhhh.....

the innocence of youth.

my uncle though,

mufugga straight peeled a cool four million and only snagged eleven months federal time.

lucky mofo.

[b-man, cali is some bullshit sometimes, this motherfucker with priors stabbed somebody five times with a screwdriver and i still got a worse sentence for WRITING than he did.

-i competley refused to do my comm. service and did easy jail time instead. really though killer. i dont recomend stabbing people in the head. and fuck ever going to canada if all they do to people who stab people in the head is give em comm. service. i got seven years probation, 120 jail sentence, 6 months of comm service 40 hours a week, and landscaping at that, out right labor. a 8 grand fine. and all this other shit for 118 counts of misdemeanor and felony vandalism, oh yeah, 5 driver license suspension.

maybe next time ill just stab somebody in the head and get off easier.

man, unamed wanna be bitch rappers get way to dick hurt when one free man jokes at another....

4 years free with a clean record. feels damn good. [/b]

yeah that sucks about the jail time man, i hated that shit, thats why i opted for comm service. because i knew that comm service here is a joke. especially youth comm service. thats why i did it. i did get 3 years probation. 10 months being house arrest, and 9 more of like a 9pm curfew. i did get off really easy, and im damn thankful for it. but i paid out my ass for a lawyer. yeah i stabbed some kid, but it was like years ago, i know know that its not healthy to do that stuff. everyone screws up as a kid, its just a matter who gets caught doing it. i only had one charge, where it looks like you had a ton more. plus ive heard cali is not the place to get caught doing something. whatever, i hate talking about this shit. im jst happy to be free. its like a whole new life.

actually it is.

im not living in the past. you shouldnt either.

enjoy it. better than living in that box....

hell i enjoy it everyday.

see, i dont give a fuck, cause all i did was write my name on things.

however, that caused a full 33% of my life to controlled by the state.

i swear you got off like a bazillion times easier, but then again i never stabbed no one.

wait, i did stab some kid when i was seven.

i even sharpened the stick i stabed him with.

anyway.....

my whole point.

i forgot about all that shit and am in no way living in the past.....

nawwwww.

im living with large bank account balances and beautifull women, good freinds and luxurious shit in my over priced apartment.

for real though, you got off easy.

easier than any writer i knew that ever caught a serious case.

back to my original point, fuck writing, stabbing people in the head is way chiller when it comes to time served right?

just fuckin with you.

at least you gotta celebrate your freedomn over seas yo,

i celebrated mine working 55 hours a week trynna pay my rent and not having time to paint nothing.

Re: really, im sure tt can fight his own retorts.

blah blah blah

25 an you carry yourself like this?

12oz's own rap star? :lol: Why you say this?

So... that makes you... what? 12oz's 25 year old resident gangster?

c'mon man, you just said your 25, in my book thats the age of a man, so act like a fuckin man, what you got net pride? You hold yourself above me yet you'll stoop down to try an protect your neck over some dumb shit, over you tryin to pull someones card about community service :lol:

do you even write iceberg, or are you just trying to promote you mc skills on a graff

forum.

look you little faggot iceberg.

get off my balls...and tt's for that matter.

im not the loser faggot who gets my online ima mc check the lyric in my quote.

bitch, i never said i was a gangster.....never once in any of my replies.

i know some gangsters, but im not one.

ima writer you faggot, im sure i been around the block quite a few more times than you, so why dont you go back to begging your mom to get you that new sean john fit all the wiggers you rap with are jocking.

and besides that, the level of humor i hit tt boy with in my first response, was exactly the kind of humor i encountered when i was locked up with adults.

so either share your stories about going through the system, wait, your bitch ass is still stuck in the system, go find a mc site,

or stick your shoulders and neck up your ass with your head you faggot toy that jocks a graffiti board when you dont even write.

and if you think i was trying to one up tt boy over comm. service, your fucking tripping. 3 years probation aint all that, and i am yet to see someone get more than a thousand hours comm. serve. you get jail time instead you faggot. but wait your in bumfuck no where and im in an urban area.....

my bad...

let me keep my net game on for suburban wigger rappers trynna school me......

bitch.

Don't get all emotional on me, I think your mom shoulda hugged you more when you were younger.

http://www.unicornpoint.org/images/FunStuff/HUG.jpg'>

I was never on T.T.'s nuts I don't think I defendid him once in this thread at all. An pullin the "get off the nuts" card is some corny shit. Get off my nuts.

Your the one gettin all upset an shit, an sayin some dumb hit like "i been around the block more then you" blah blah blah

That's some playground shit babyboy, you don't know me, keep throwin dirt cause your losin ground. 25 years old and you carry yourself like your 13, you can't even run your mouth right how you gonna run a business gangsta?

Quit with the net beefin, I don't need this kinda stress in my life right now.

Quit with the net beefin, I don't need this kinda stress in my life right now.

- THEN STAY OUT OF BUSINESS THATS NOT YOURS FAGGOT TOY THAT DOESNT WRITE.

WHAT STRESS BITCH?

HA!

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, I MAKE 35 DOLLARS AN HOUR AS A UNION FOREMAN.

YOU TRYING TO TALK DOWN TO ME IS RETARDED.

IM A CONVICTED FELON THAT MAKES 35 DOLLARS AN HOUR AND WILL OWN MY OWN COMPANY IN A YEAR.

GET OFF THE DICK YOU FAGGOT.

DICKS ARE FOR CHICKS.

Yea I'm serious this time... just stop ok?

Anything but quoting me in your "sig." because you didn't pick up on the sarcasm of the comment. I hope you don't do all your netbeef like this, you'd be the Mike Corleone of this shit...

Me being in your "sig." means your officially on my nuts now right?

This gangsta's serious, relax mang, I was playin, it all uhhh started as a joke man I swear, I mean c'moin... you can take a joke right? You didn't have to go bustin out your dreams and ambitions on me sheesh, take it easy there tiger...

Just... just... put the keyboard down an step away from the edit signature option.... slowly...

^ YOU LITTLE DICK WHIPPED FAGGOT.

GO BACK ASKING GAY MCS IF YOU CAN SUCK EM OFF SO THEYLL DO YOUR HOOK FOR YOU.

YOU STARTED ALL THIS SHIT YOU BITCH.

MY ORIGINAL RESPONSE TO THIS TOPIC INVOLVED NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

HMMMM..

I BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR DAMN NEAR THREE YEARS AND I STILL DONT GOT MORE THAN 3000 REPLYS IF YOU COULD EVEN FIGURE OUT ALL MY NAMES.

FUCKIN BITCH WHIPPED DICK SUCKING WIGGER RAPPERS FROM THE NEW ENGLAND SUBURBS NEED TO MIND THEY OWN.........

YUH BITCH!

Archived