My random thoughts for you incolent fools to exploit(ramblings)

stiches

the other day i spilled some ketchup on the floor and i wondered if i sliped and fell crack my head open and bled to death would anyone dicover the ketchup beneath my blood or would they wonder what had caused my demise and would anyone care in the first place would my girlfriend come home from work and start telling herself that it wasnt real would i still hear her or would the silence of deaths cold hands have taken me by then what would my last words be to her would i make a smart ass coment about the ketchup our would i utter i love you in hopes of her hearing it and knowing i had lived to the best of my abilities or would she simply flip over the idead that she would have to find a new place to live because suddenly i couldnt pay my half of the rent. or would i wake up and breath

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just got home from a friends house and while i was walking...i was thinking that someone might think that im a raver. and i was thinkin if a car pulled up and the people said "hey we are goin to a rave...wanna go with us?" what would i say? hmm...well i would say yeah because i never been to one and its always cool to experience something new i guess so they would open the door and let me in...but what if they werent serious and just wanted to fuck with me and then call me a stupid raver and throw a 40oz of pepsi at me. (40 oz of pepsi?) of what if i said no from the start...then what would happen? would they be sadly disappointed and drive off or would they say "good you fuckin fag" or "hahahaha we are just fuckin with you guy".

well overall i would say yeah i guess and if they tried to dis me off i would yell something insanely retarded like "hey fuck you! you stereotype encouragers!!" and then i would feel like an idiot, but it wouldnt matter cuz i was alread practically home.

my mind is...i dont know

peacer

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

loving he sensation of being in danger i tried to get my foot intentionally stuck in the railroad track then a train started coming so I thought well i better move and try this again later, there might be something worth looking at on this line. I casually steped away from the track but my foot caught on something. i smiled pulled it free and went home.

i always fantacized of fighting a shark..it would be the greatest honor...if i saw a shark going after some un-knowing child just to have me punch that fuckers snout...

being in the water

freaks me out though....i fear the sea but the sea purifies me...ya seen?

Guest hipnos

if i was gonna fight a shark, or an alligator, or a bear or any other large, scary animal for that matter, i always think, what would i do to not die? i think i've come to the conclusion that i would stick my fingers in the animals eyes.. how else are you gonna stand a chance against something that would otherwise kill you? good thing i don't have to fight animals for a living.

on another note, i feel like i'm going to die. something is wrong with my tonsils, and they hurt more than anything when i swallow.

makro, i might have considered you a raver when i met you, but fear not, now i don't...

smmr s sckng.

makro, i might have considered you a raver when i met you, but fear not, now i don't...b]

happens everytime. why am i cursed with raver fasion? oh the agony.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

[This message has been edited by Kr430n5_666 (edited 06-29-2001).]

For the month of June I'm supporting myself by doing some house painting for a lady in my nieghborhood. She is away this week, so she gave me a key and I was to paint the living room while she was to be on vacation. I am opening the door to her house this morning and the key gets jammed. It's on one of those particularly flimsy key rings, those tiny aluminum twists that come on duplicates. Anyways, the key was jammed. I kept pushing in, but the door would not budge. I did it a few times, and finally, to my surprise, the door sumg open. I remained relatively still, and as the door swung open, one of the sharp ends of the aluminum twist key ring went into my thumb. It went in deep, right at the joint. I was bleeding, then I realized that the key had indeed gone into my thumb, but that it had come out of it as well, i had been impaled, of sorts. I was on the key ring, along with the key that had been left for me by the woman who's house I'm painting. The key and I were a union brought together by our connection to the aluminum twist key ring. The worst part was not that my finger had been penetrated by this ring, but that i then struggled to get the key out of the key hole, it was still stuck. I might be retarded, but it was just stupid.

i always think- if where i worked was to get robbed, what would i do. i always say im going to be a hero and try to subdue the robber in someway. like im going to get the gun from them and put them in a ankle or head loch until the cops get there. but then again, id probably scared with a gun in my face and shit my pants for the next 45 minutes.

At times i find myself sitting here looking at flicks on the bench or reading things in the yard and wondering what the hell is wrong with channel zero. While i sit here some one will sit next to me and ask me what I am looking at, is it really any of thier business? So as I ignore them they start to read over my shoulder(sp?) this makes me feel like they are not only invading my space but the authers as well. I think how easy it would be to pick up the letter opener and shove it deep into thier throught, I close my eyes and watch them bleed to death, then I wonder. Maybe i really am doing this but I have gone so insane that I think I am still just sitting here waiting for them to leave. Then i here the great words, Oh it's just graffiti stuff, and theny walk away. My question to you is, are they really alive?

Guest hipnos

my tonsils are in serious pain right now. they hurt oh so much. yesterday i waited in the doctor's office for five hours. i waited for almost a quarter of a whole day, for a doctor to stick pieces of wood covered in cotton back into the deep recesses of my throat while i gagged and twitched in pain. tears came to my eyes, and yet, the doctor persisted. then i went home, in the same condition as before the trip to the doctor. i need my tonsils to be removed from my body. i would love so much to be able to see these little fuckers in a jar, not attached to me. my lord they hurt. and now i've started drooling in my sleep, for it hurts too much to swallow, and my nose is too stuffed up to breath through. i am a sorry sight.

• 1 year later...

a couple of years ago i was hanging out with a friend of mine and his girl and we were smoking blunts. i think we smoked two or three optimo's and we were just kind of chillin'...well, conversation got kind of psycho as it usually does when your blunted three hip-hoptimo's deep...and the girl looks up and syas, "ya know, one time a friend of mine said that the apocolypse had already come and that the people that are on the earth right nowa re just the survivors." well, that got me thinking all sorts of weird shit, and then i started looking at her and her boyfriend thinking they were like some kind of trailer trash rednecks, which isn't the case at all, he's puerto rican and she was this irish girl from arizona...anyway, i've known these two for wquite some time and didn't think this shit under normal circumstances, but i kind of bugged out i guess...that thought and night have stuck with me for quite some time...

Originally posted by casekonly

a couple of years ago i was hanging out with a friend of mine and his girl and we were smoking blunts. i think we smoked two or three optimo's and we were just kind of chillin'...well, conversation got kind of psycho as it usually does when your blunted three hip-hoptimo's deep...and the girl looks up and syas, "ya know, one time a friend of mine said that the apocolypse had already come and that the people that are on the earth right nowa re just the survivors." well, that got me thinking all sorts of weird shit, and then i started looking at her and her boyfriend thinking they were like some kind of trailer trash rednecks, which isn't the case at all, he's puerto rican and she was this irish girl from arizona...anyway, i've known these two for wquite some time and didn't think this shit under normal circumstances, but i kind of bugged out i guess...that thought and night have stuck with me for quite some time...

you would know if it had happened

Archived