EXILES FTS??

indianarail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Okay, I gotta bump this shit up once again; because who typed this? It wasn't me and I'd like to get to the bottom of it. I swore off typing on here at 471 posts; but Now I've climbed back up to 477. Hooray. I'm saying fuck this place; because I feel like an idiot everytime I log on when I could be getting up in REAL LIFE instead of typing my ass off. But now this shit? Damn. Anyway, If you read this, 87cent #2, try and fill me in, because I think I know you anyway from the shit you're typing. So This is me signing off at 477; Hopefully for good. No more messages from me, unless someone else is in my account again! It's called LEAVING A PAPER TRAIL, this shit's not worth it!!!!! So, if you ever see anything past 477, it's not me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

nice work

good to see you putting in work X........i think that one kid was right though when he said ur pieces get a little smaller on the right side.

funn y lt.sol reported when we were in bar-town...me lil' red an sinderblock were straight cracked out! red was sleeping anywhere we stoped.......even if it was for 3 minutes.......hahaha

horse cock? i kno its u:mexican:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived