THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by skamone rv@Apr 9 2005, 05:43 AM

ok stop the shit talk. beerxxx you suck at drawing so dont try to say that dera sucks.im not trying to bag on you because i know you dont start of with good style just keep it up.

i suppose i suck at painting then too huh you little fag92342842.jpg

you really talk big beer....but honestly your shit aint kickin nothin....

IT FUCKEN SUCKS!!!...id say lets battle an have people vote but then

youll do like you did in the official battle board and have all the hawaii

guys vote for you.....come on you pussy....you know what....actually...

lets do the battle...pick the word bitch....an i hope i come across some

of your stuff...cause i plan to stomp everything you do

oh fuck.. got some beef on the last page.. and beer.. why the hell would you post a pic of a shitty bomb, and act all "MR T" like ur the shit and you paint super fucking good... or was that ur "sarcasm" again?... and royal you fucking dumb ass bitch... get the fuck out of here already.. skam isnt the type of guy who's bad side you'd like to be on.. he'll beat the shit out of you.. poke ur eyes out with a dull, rusted pocket knife.. then leve your 4'8 toy ass on the floor of his living room to have his mom finish you off with her shitty karaoke singing. beerxxx u shut the hell up too.. skam burns you ceap burns you i burn you, hell i bet a retarded blind kid with cerebral palsy would burn you too. i say we get this thread bumping and some battles goin.

Originally posted by BEERxxx@Apr 8 2005, 10:10 PM

fuck a piece of paper herb and no i didnt have people come on and vote for me you dingle berry sniffin little pee pee toucher

what the fuck?...you talk shit and i call you on it....an then you reply

with some retard shit...come on...lets battle whore...you say my stuffs

shitty, an i suck....back up what you say..i aint sayin im the best...but

you wanna talk the talk....now do the other part...walk the walk, an

show me up...burn me...

Originally posted by DERA+Apr 10 2005, 12:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DERA - Apr 10 2005, 12:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEERxxx@Apr 8 2005, 10:10 PM

fuck a piece of paper herb and no i didnt have people come on and vote for me you dingle berry sniffin little pee pee toucher

what the fuck?...you talk shit and i call you on it....an then you reply

with some retard shit...come on...lets battle whore...you say my stuffs

shitty, an i suck....back up what you say..i aint sayin im the best...but

you wanna talk the talk....now do the other part...walk the walk, an

show me up...burn me...

[/b]

i dont know where you retards get this shit i never said i was so utterly amasing dera just wont keep his yapper shut he just keeps talking shit the truth is ive seen fags like you come and go for the last 12 yrs and sure enough there will be a new group in a couple of years of little morons to replace you guys and emerg and skam i would like to see some of the shit youve painted seeing as how its so burning hot prove it

you kids need to stop all your shit talk, i barely read through these past couple pages, but it's all dumb.

you probably dont even know who homie is. and you guys want to battle him, on what? 12oz paperchase? no mater how much you think his sketches are wack, they burn most of the shit on this thread.

skam burns him? ceap burns him? emrg burns him? pfshhhhh. ceap has like some nice pieces, but thats about it.

go get up, like outside of hawaii too. fuck pieces, bombing is where it's at.

Originally posted by fuckyou@Apr 10 2005, 01:46 AM

you kids need to stop all your shit talk, i barely read through these past couple pages, but it's all dumb.

you probably dont even know who homie is. and you guys want to battle him, on what? 12oz paperchase? no mater how much you think his sketches are wack, they burn most of the shit on this thread.

skam burns him? ceap burns him? emrg burns him? pfshhhhh. ceap has like some nice pieces, but thats about it.

go get up, like outside of hawaii too. fuck pieces, bombing is where it's at.

wordupski fuckyou and tru dat bombings the steezy

Archived