THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MONK, just some CC here but some of your stuff is hella TONK influenced. im just saying, try coming up with your own style, study mags and put shit together. and before you go on saying how TONK is your friend and shh...i probably knew him way longer than you. in fact, there was a time when i rocked HP but i dropped it cause im trying to get in another crew, but anyway. keep drawing, you got skills. just develop style..

peace...

Originally posted by devo child@Apr 3 2005, 01:48 AM

yo royal it looks like your developing off that style you got from that bitten pic in the battle, pages ago.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

"Developing" is the last word i'd use.

Honestly, those sketches were horrible. If you learn anything here, PRACTICE STRAIGHT LETTERS FIRST.

Seriously though, Royal has to be one of you guys joking us around. Shit just aint right.

Sup ya'll...been off for a minute. This is the most recent addition to my blackbook... just a quick sketch. I hope u ca tell who it is... if not than i havent got the skills I thought I had. Anyways...peace out.

One.

DosaRock1!!!

Archived