THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Chance Em Redy@Dec 28 2004, 10:43 AM

There should be a videogame just on graffiti so toys/posers can stay home and play it all day, instead of taking their shiet to the streets and heating up the scene for the rest of us.

there is a game coming out on ps2 graffiti game its looking sick aswell go check http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/puzzle/marceck...ml?q=getting+up

for more info its an atari bring out and the graphics look amazing on some of the screen shots

Nah i'd play it too. :smiles:

wow.. that vidieo games is so fucked... who the hell has a fucking can harnes like that? and walkes down the street carrying a can in their hand.. while having 4 more cans and a roller strapped to thier chest?.... when is the game comming out?!!?!?! hahaha

Originally posted by anonymity1+Jan 6 2005, 11:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (anonymity1 - Jan 6 2005, 11:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-emergONE@Jan 5 2005, 08:11 PM

who the hell has a fucking can harness like that and walks down the street carrying a can in their hand.. while having 4 more cans and a roller strapped to thier chest?

Me....................newbie

[/b]

actually, me too. i got a "harness" bag for christmas from my g/f. it's mean.

Archived