THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CorduroyBoy

i just got a new one. fresh start. far...and fuckyou, hit my books pretty please. i wanna pass it around like hotcakes cuz the bench is on thursday nights and meesa has schoooool! and not the human bench.

that human bench is pretty kewl person...

yo arke, u should paint again, ur sketches would look dope on walls!

not really diggin those letters faint, but the cursive block one thats going vertical...thats pretty dope.

i havent finished a sketch in like months, but i did smtn in my friends book, so i'll post it tommorow maybe and ya'll can throw back some opinions. I honostly rather hear criticism then thumbs up! Without criticism there cant be progress!

Originally posted by far...

not really diggin those letters faint, but the cursive block one thats going vertical...thats pretty dope.

i havent finished a sketch in like months, but i did smtn in my friends book, so i'll post it tommorow maybe and ya'll can throw back some opinions. I honostly rather hear criticism then thumbs up! Without criticism there cant be progress!

noone in hawaii is EVER going to lyke wat i do, so ive pretty much gotten to the point where i dont care wat anyone says about my shytt, cuz regardless of how good i may ever get there aint gonna be anything but shytt talk on it.. but thanx for the criticizm anywayz..

Re: cam fixed!

Originally posted by akrbone

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/varo_who/DSCF0003.jpg'> wat u guyz think? si or no? critisim will not b takin offensevly plz respond

if your going to use a fill and outline that dont contrast you should think about an inside outline that does. also try go simple learn the basics before you try to get all crazy with your fill and other things.

Originally posted by far...

i dont know if i could do that kineda lazy but yeah ima start painting again soon

Archived