THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pen15

coroner... your comments are useless and waste space. please stay out of this thread.

haha ok bro sorry i forgot you being GOD and everything

if u want to talk about wasting space, read your own post faggot

you too earo, you both are exactly like me except i actually gave comments while your trying to up your post count by knocking anything i saw

youre all post whore too

ohh most definately man, to tell you the honest truth i plan on only rockin tags and throwys for a long long while. no more than 3 colors,

kinda gettin in to stencilism and tile too,you gotta teach me some of them calligraphy styles, come to think of it shouldnt you be down here by now allready? well when u get here you know who to hit up.

Originally posted by TaunTaun

klaer is fuckin sick, i love that guys handstyles, i wanna meet that guy and just go tag the shit out of the city one night. we dont even gotta rock any bombs, just loads of streaker,spray,and fat ass chisel tip tags. pens and streakers on me buddy if your down.

-u still wantin to paint or wateverz wit klaer...?? if so get my number from sein, an ill get u hookt up w/ klaer an shytt..

i think ill take you offer on that one nevrkawt, sound like loads of fun.

annomity, naw dude, wheat paste sounds sick, ive been meaning to whip up a batch off my own but i dont wanna ruin it and waste all the ingridents. have you made before? if you have just lemme know whats need and ill go grab um, allready got the adhesive spray, played with that a little bit, ill post the pics when i get um.

Archived