THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quammiesmack, shut the fuck up. This is the reason why the big boys got off of 12oz (mean.bogus.ohana.katch.) Cause you you dumbfucks talking shit when you know you cant do better. First you run your mouth about KIS, brothas can bust some dope shit bitch. Same thing with melk, guess quammiesmack never heard about cuts! well why should i waste my time talking to a moron who doesnt know jack shit about graff. GET OFF 12OZ YOU FUCKEN JELOUS BITCH!

quammiesmack, shut the fuck up. This is the reason why the big boys got off of 12oz (mean.bogus.ohana.katch.) Cause you you dumbfucks talking shit when you know you cant do better. First you run your mouth about KIS, brothas can bust some dope shit bitch. Same thing with melk, guess quammiesmack never heard about cuts! well why should i waste my time talking to a moron who doesnt know jack shit about graff. GET OFF 12OZ YOU FUCKEN JELOUS BITCH!

I'm just trying to help young boy out, mayne. Somebody's got to help these kids out since the only thing you faggots do is brown nose and jock. How the fuck is anyone supposed to get better if nobody tells them what's wrong.

No need to get pissy because I dissed wack ass KIS once upon a time. And on that note, FUCK KIS. Those wack ass toys ain't shit to me. If they dropped dead right now it would mean less to me than a butterfly's fart. KIS wouldn't exist without 12 OZ. Yeah, people would see some wack ass outlines they did on the freeway one time, but no one could read that shit anyway, since they are too good for letter structure. This is not a circlejerk for you wack ass faggots, it's a graffiti forum.

Archived