Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANEL*PS

THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

Originally posted by wiredUPteeth

um... dude how'd you get BOAT anyways? just being curious...:confused:

boat was my dog that i had wen i was younger. wanted to keep his memory alive.....thats bull shit. boat is jus a name i thought of.and i like the letters.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ANkstER

kwes?...im not kwes.thats some one els.

i was talking to that other guy dude chill out.

Originally posted by TREDAWG

KWES....NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT?:confused:

just toys.

what the fuck man. what is your fucking problem. I dont diss your shit.why the fuck do you have to be such a hater!!!!!!

DANG YO!!! my hearts been broken im not starting any beef but is that KWEST also spelled QUEST??? cuz that named meaned something to me (kwes)... i wasn't trying to bite or anything... when i was writing KWES i didnt know of any QUEST or KWEST... but PEACE DUDES and much respect to QUEST... sorry if you thought i was biting your name... i'll change it

Originally posted by Strucker Hat

you didnt know there was a quest ... you should stop writing

yah dude i didnt know about any QUEST cuz i never came to 12 oz or saw any of his pieces (no offense dude; PEACE) plus i only go to one ditch... LIKE I SAID "i already changed my name" so just lay off dude... my bad for not knowing... im starting NO beef with anyone!!! and after seeing his pieces i respect that dude to the fullest... like you said strucker hat... true king:king: