Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANEL*PS

THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm....how about you base your letter off your hnadstyle......keep it like your handstyle except make it block letters and dont put in a bunch of wiggles....keep it smooth

Originally posted by anonymity1

hmmm....how about you base your letter off your hnadstyle......keep it like your handstyle except make it block letters and dont put in a bunch of wiggles....keep it smooth

ok ill try...but is that last one ok?

"B" is tight, "O" is rubbish, "A" has potentiol, "T" looks funny, "stars are nice nice, but the cracks look like tape worms

i personally like the older ones, but dont listen 2me i suck thats y, i dont really like the extenstion tho

photoshopped

Originally posted by far...

yesterday i took a harder look at some of my last sketches and felt ashamed...my letters are crap. so i tried to tweak them a little in a new direction, i actually did my first ever EXTENSION:cool: on the A

give me some constructive criticism!!!

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v25/damndawg/0510.jpg'>

http://img7.photobucket.com/albums/v18/fucktacular/Hawaii/0510.jpg'>

sein your acting like a pussy!!! he's the one that is fucken with you!!!!! you need to stand up to eric and rip his fucken neck off....that what i'll do next time i see that bitch!!! snice i know who crossed out my te with that whtie roller shit!!! i'll be happy to see him on the street or at alapark

you should put your long ass qoute back on.....shit got people furious. hahaha.

Originally posted by anonymity1

you should cut back on the tags on the canvases...other than that i got nothing to say

yea, i got a pretty damn horrible hand style..! :lol: but that las canvas was for my fren as a get well sorta thing, cuz she jus got surgery on her arm an shytt... :o :o but yea, thanx... ill keep that in mind on future canvases..!