THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well you gotta look at it this way, DC4 dont have to pay for the spot when they hold their bench, proto type might give away some stuff but... Writers support them and buy most of their inventory! So it's an even trade. Funky4Corners are doing events as a promotoin. They make a living of it, they got rent the space, pay insurance incase someone gets hurt, put up prizes, pay the cops to be there, security and staff to make the event work!

Then they gotta pay the place even more fro the stupid mutherfuckers that hit up the filcom center. On top of that... The stupid mutherfuckerthat hit it up, makes everyone pay! Writers now cant do their thang at the event! But can you blame Funky4? Stupid fucks gotta realize that your stupid actions could cost them not just the cash, but the fil com center might not want them there anymore.

Believe me they would love to have us writers there! Dont be stupid and think they dont. Do the fucken math... If 50 writers now choose to do something else and not go to the event, that's $500 they lost. Some time you gotta weigh it out, $500 or never having an event!

People gotta wake the fuck up... It's not always about you, more then often it's about people around you. So check yourself! Wanna know the truth to why I havent done a bench in awhile? Two reasons... The idiots the sprayed Rock and Ufa on the buildings next to mine! See this is what im talking about. People will support writers, but you gotta have an equal respect back! Dont bite the hand that feeds you! When you stupid fucks did that, who the fuck do you think the managment looked at. They know whats in my studio, they see the graf, Im viewed as the guilty one. Again, have some fucken respect!

Wow, I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed! (Muhuhuuuhahahaa) On that note do what you do, keep it real but remember... When someone goes an extra mile for you, make you should do the same. Oh yea... Next DC4 bench will be potluck. I said POTLUCK!

(D)ont ©ry (4).... Shit you caused!

I wanted to say something more harsh, but you're more evil in this one. Kudos to you Mr.

I remember the first time the bathroom got hit up. I thought that was messed up, but I guess it still continues.

Archived