THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of my old blackbook shit circa mid 90s to late 90s. Eh no laugh I know they shitty.

Ed-209.jpg

Orang-Oz-7-Fiend1-DC4.jpg

Oz7.jpg

Oz7-Kalabinoz.jpg

OZ-Kalabinoz-Piece.jpg

Weird.jpg

Household-Battlez.jpg

Morgana-Wham-Bam.jpg

"You eat da Baloot? I take you to Elenas!" -100 Dollah Bill

damn this was like from the beggining of the thread damn this is still hella FRESH!

Ozwego DC4 damn you guys till holding it down

dis lil girl must look ugly yea u no like take one pix of her face only her bacc

oh i bet you feel like a big man now dont you

hating because you got no chick to draw on

oh wait you probably do

but you'd have to pay them to let you "tag" on them

my shit comes free

take notes little boy:shakehead:

Heres' what i find ironic. if you;'re gonna get up on a broad. make it count. and make sure she's not a buttah broad ya know. and make sure she's plump in the rump, not two half stacks from IHOP ya feel me? plus, with the the fact shes' willing enough to put her face along with all that....well, she might be a bit on the not clean side. so rock the shocker if you want...but remember to run that entire hand promptly under hot water and use lots of disenfectant soap. ......ick.dsc035248ud.jpg

...and why does her nose look like a beak!?...oh fuck it, this is just too much of a funny pic. i'm putting this in ch.0! knightbats whodie lifers and handsomes...get to the thread.

Archived