Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANEL*PS

THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Dont you kids ever learn?

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO BLOW UP GOOD RACK SPOTS, NOW EDIT YOUR LAST COMMENT LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BOY

what the fuck is that shit dude. seriously stop posting shit until you make some progress. it seems youre getting worse.

took u twenty minutes to scribble up sum boo-shit.. my lil cousin makes more detailed pictures in his dirty diaper.. seriously.. get a coloring book and color by numbers.. after ur done u can connect the dots with crayons n tracing paper..

DAMIT!!!!!!

first off "whos who" i gotta talk to you right away, i mean i rack myself but i in no way encourage anyone else to do it. well talk about this the next time we see each other. but shit dude do you really even know how much you put on the line when you steal some little shit even if its just stickers. you wont always get arrested for graffiti and shit even if someone sees you hit a tag some people just dont even care but i know for sure...you get caught stealing you have about a 99% chance youll get arrested, and im sure if someone sees you steal they wont hesitate to go out of theyre way to get you busted. and i looked at that post to late but i hope you didnt reveal the spot i went to on saturday because that means i cant return there for a while, you never know what kinda assholes are going on this site and as akes said never reveal your stompin grounds. there plenty good reason not to , now i myself dont even feel safe telling people i roll with about chill spots because of that shit right there.

not to dog on you...but im really disappointed in you man.

i dont rack my shit to go and act all hardcore on 12 about it. i rack because im fighting a personal battle to keep something real. to tell you the truth most people who arent writers that ask where i get my supplies think i buy it all. stealing shit aint something all that great to show off to total strangers about.

You know its the worse when you get to the spot and somebody else hit the shelves before you got to it.

Originally posted by Strucker Hat

MR. potato head?????

LOL!!!!!!!!