THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only thing i see that could use improvment on devours' behalf is making the "u" more apart of his pieces/get-ups. ya seem to hide it and move it around, makes it seem like an un-attatched extension. try incorporating it more and flow it. other than that, you're comin along nicely and on point. ups bro.

.........you asked for it. whats wrong with it...hmmmmm? lemme see. oh yeah, it don't flow, its not nearly clean enough even for a toss up, much less a drawn one. the 'e' is bunk. the 'h' even though lower case, looks like a bitten frisco 'C' his 'z' would be a decent "e" if it was meant to be one. oh yeah, he's half-toneing and triple shading toss ups...WTF!? get a fuckin clue, a toss up is for being in, up then out. not that bullshit. you wanna see a correct toss up? walk around and look at my toss ups. ask who i be, and they'll let ya know.

F'real

You toys would praise a piece of dog shit if I put a three color fade and highlights on it.

Get a fuckin clue. "YAY...PRETTY COLORZZZ"

You could've done 45 different sketches and possibly raised your skill level a bit...but instead you decided to keep perpetuating that awfulness 45 times. OUTSTANDING

Archived