THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rend+Mar 17 2006, 10:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rend - Mar 17 2006, 10:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-callustips@Mar 17 2006, 08:29 PM

here ya go Newkon, sorry its kinda plain and sloppy.

newkons1.jpg

STRATo

wow thats really good. wut u use?

[/b]

i use crayolas and any black pen i can find...

Originally posted by KRAZY1@Mar 18 2006, 01:42 PM

i think if people had copics or prismas and had better letter structure we good do better things hahaha

nope. you work with what you got homie. pens won't make you a better artist. experience does. you gotta put in the time and sketch, paint, and eat some majical paint skill pills. au ryte.

Originally posted by MEANdaDOPE+Mar 19 2006, 12:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEANdaDOPE - Mar 19 2006, 12:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KRAZY1@Mar 18 2006, 01:42 PM

i think if people had copics or prismas and had better letter structure we good do better things hahaha

nope. you work with what you got homie. pens won't make you a better artist. experience does. you gotta put in the time and sketch, paint, and eat some majical paint skill pills. au ryte.

[/b]

p.s. you gotta get your sticker game up too!

Archived