THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

here's a few sketches to make up for talking with no flicks. i know i'm not up out here, but i've been writing for like 11 years on the mainland. i'm originally from honolulu and just moved back after being away for almost 7 years. i don't really know whats up with the spots out here and i haven't met anyone who's really serious about doing burners. if anyone would be kind enough to take me out painting to a chill spot or a legal where i can piece i'd really appreciate it. i'm kinda too old with too many responsibilities to bomb, but i've been fiending to paint a piece. mahalos in advance if anyone is down---RAEMS LEVEL5/A.R.E.

raems001.jpg

raems002.jpg

raems003.jpg

raems004.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by panicxatack@Jan 8 2006, 11:37 PM

alright. well for all these advices you gave me, im listening. and about the paint pens, its all i got right now, saving up money for prima color pens, that shits got some super groovy tips. idk, ill just keep on doing my shit and all you guys do your thing. just dont bring any hostility in this shit because you dont like my style or anything, i hate that shit.

dont buy those expensive prismas yet..

too advance..

buy like crayola..

those are really good and its for 3.99..

laters..

Originally posted by JFKFC@Jan 9 2006, 05:54 PM

here's a few sketches to make up for talking with no flicks. i know i'm not up out here, but i've been writing for like 11 years on the mainland. i'm originally from honolulu and just moved back after being away for almost 7 years. i don't really know whats up with the spots out here and i haven't met anyone who's really serious about doing burners. if anyone would be kind enough to take me out painting to a chill spot or a legal where i can piece i'd really appreciate it. i'm kinda too old with too many responsibilities to bomb, but i've been fiending to paint a piece. mahalos in advance if anyone is down---RAEMS LEVEL5/A.R.E.

raems001.jpg

raems002.jpg

raems003.jpg

raems004.jpg

chill spot or really chill deserted spot?cause if it is really chill deserted spot i could help you out

Originally posted by subliminal_art@Jan 9 2006, 06:09 PM

destroyinthesystem

all i gotta say to you is jasmin trias

dope shit bhiver!!

ahahaha. :yuck: all i can say is thanks for the tangerines caz...

blackbook session wednesday what...you should get AIM too man...

elope...that first one LOOKs like a soker type 'e' also you should try

and keep your letters uniform. keep the same style it don't flow too well...

Originally posted by LEFTone+Jan 8 2006, 10:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LEFTone - Jan 8 2006, 10:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Inhalant@Jan 8 2006, 09:32 PM

LEFTone you say all this shit but nothings working for you.

well all im doing is helping to teach new ones as the older guys have taught me

[/b]

the older guys should have taught you to shut the fuck up and just observe what is going on. Talking about shit you have no understanding of.

Originally posted by LEFTone@Jan 10 2006, 02:01 AM

chill spot or really chill deserted spot?cause if it is really chill deserted spot i could help you out

good lookin out dude. i sent you a pm if you wanna hit me back. thanks nui loa to everybody who liked my sketches. there's some tight stuff in this thread.

Archived