THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by subliminal_art@Dec 22 2005, 03:08 AM

nice seeing everyone at the battle tonight

if i missed hitting your book sorry

whoever tagged dream at the filcom.................. fuck you and die slow mother fucker!!!!!!

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

man i didnt even know that shit happened till rewt told me...wouldve helped. fucken toys!

better sign mines next time you talented bastard! :king:

Originally posted by destroyinthesystem+Dec 22 2005, 08:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (destroyinthesystem - Dec 22 2005, 08:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-subliminal_art@Dec 22 2005, 03:08 AM

whoever tagged dream at the filcom.................. fuck you and die slow mother fucker!!!!!!

:hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:

man i didnt even know that shit happened till rewt told me...wouldve helped. fucken toys!

[/b]

what happened? whats up with the hatin?

Originally posted by Rend+Dec 22 2005, 10:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rend - Dec 22 2005, 10:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by destroyinthesystem@Dec 22 2005, 08:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-subliminal_art@Dec 22 2005, 03:08 AM

:hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:

what happened? whats up with the hatin?

[/b]

that fuckin guy who writers dream tagged the bathroom at the filcom... and return the writer's battle had to be cancelled because they had to use the money to pay for the damage that guy dream did... and because of that their was no prize money for anyone who entered and that's why all of this hating is happening...

oh yeah... nice meeting you ohana and obake...

yep, dumb little kids tagging the filcomm bathroom, mad disrespectful, especially since they were trying to use that name...

but since we cleaned it they decided to give out the prize money,

then the judges thought i was obake so they handed me the $50

rival preaching straight letters and painting clean to a crowd of like 20 kids

being stoned as fuck and talking to the cops there about graffiti

ohana doing weird ass blackbooking techniques

the homey obake paying for zippys cuz he won the battle

right on

and yeah, big ups to all natro for getting kids to break to reggae

good times

inhalant i did read well he said nothing about the cleanup and them giving the prize money

just pointing it out

that is mad disrespect, to tag the place that helps us out by hosting these events

well if i was there i wouldve been cleaning too but damn thas like biting the hand who feeds you

Archived