THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by neVR.KAwt@Nov 28 2004, 02:50 AM

OFFICER PUSSYNUTS....!??

-ur a fuken PIG...!!

yea you damn right im a cop.....and im here to send yall to yall rightfull place..in prison so you can be my bitches!!all you vandals are going down and OFFICER PUSSYNUTS(real name) is here to stop you!!damn i need donuts!!!ups to all writers though!haha :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Originally posted by hearTHATecko+Nov 29 2004, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hearTHATecko - Nov 29 2004, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-essie@Nov 24 2004, 07:54 AM

Picture033.jpg

i found an old sketch book...!! some dope writing man!

yo emcy, who did this you? kuz its friggin dope...whats it say?

[/b]

na dude its an old school artist "kix one" i just thought i would share..

yo hearTHATecko.......u did that eto hit on the red rubbish can by that restrant at mapuanapuna itssssss hiding between too rubbish cans...DOPE! ;)

yo hearTHATecko.......u did that eto hit on the red rubbish can by that restrant at mapuanapuna itssssss hiding between too rubbish cans...DOPE! ;)

nah dude wish it wuz. mai boi PHAME did it. he's been rockin mapunapuna with his bro to get the ETO out. but got some haters out there like ARS who like battle so dey trinna cap our stuff...watch we'll be back

Originally posted by hearTHATecko@Nov 30 2004, 04:21 PM

yo hearTHATecko.......u did that eto hit on the red rubbish can by that restrant at mapuanapuna itssssss hiding between too rubbish cans...DOPE!  ;)

nah dude wish it wuz. mai boi PHAME did it. he's been rockin mapunapuna with his bro to get the ETO out. but got some haters out there like ARS who like battle so dey trinna cap our stuff...watch we'll be back

hahaha trinna cap????haters????boy this is NOBLE i called one of yo members to battle and he doesnt even knoe how to fuckin battle...how sad....haters???if im not mistakin you bitches caped me! quicky or not! cappin is cappin....so stop bitching bitches! and hurry up and grap yo fuckin cans and start TRYING to hit up!!!

-NOBLEone*ARS

hahaha trinna cap????haters????boy this is NOBLE i called one of yo members to battle and he doesnt even knoe how to fuckin battle...how sad....haters???if im not mistakin you bitches caped me! quicky or not! cappin is cappin....so stop bitching bitches! and hurry up and grap yo fuckin cans and start TRYING to hit up!!!

-NOBLEone*ARS

haha bro i knew how to battle but i neva knew what kinna battle you meant. but yeah we seen your capping crimes you guys did to us hope you saw ours though :gaga: . the battle is on! ETO and staff....

Archived