More L.A. Destruction

Guest L.A.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by aichs47

this dude still comes off like a pig to me!! you work for a la graff mag, i think you would atleast have more of your own pics or more to share!!

Our magazine isn't that big, and we started in '99. We don't have our own internet database. I'm pretty sure you've never heard of Basin Expression Magazine. Honestly you sound like a pig to me.

Originally posted by aichs47

ok pig, now your calln me a pig!! never heard of your mag, the only mag that really interested me was BIG TIME!! you pig

Grow up homo.

Guest killtoy

you know what else makes this guy a pig?

the choice of flicks... why would some one choose to take flicks of windows with hella tags on them? or a dnie tag? a reg tag? the msk's painting froma distance? c'mon now. we know you're a cop. so just give it up. why don't you go fuck with some gang members. they're the ones that be shooting each other over graff. we just wanna do art.leave us alone.

Re: you know what else makes this guy a pig?

Originally posted by killtoy

the choice of flicks... why would some one choose to take flicks of windows with hella tags on them? or a dnie tag? a reg tag? the msk's painting froma distance? c'mon now. we know you're a cop. so just give it up. why don't you go fuck with some gang members. they're the ones that be shooting each other over graff. we just wanna do art.leave us alone.

You're like the dumbest queer I've ever encountered. Those pictures are on graff websites. I didn't take them. I mean, why would you have cum stains on your articles of clothing? Why have butt plugs and dildos been found in your duffel bags? Why would you choose to take flicks of naked men in the window? Why would you stare at a bunch of men from a distance? C'mon now. We know you're a fag. So give up the ass. Why don't you get fucked or gangbanged? They're the cock-loving flamers. We just wanna do art and be heterosexuals. Leave us alone.

Originally posted by YG Blood

All these photos are stolen from other web sites check the properties...

You're not exactly the smartest man alive, are you? Of course these photos are "from other web sites." Do you remember a time that an image posted anywhere on 12oz didn't originate from a website? How much dumber can you get?

I got my black shirt on

I got my black gloves on

I got my ski mask on

This shit's been too long

I got my twelve gauge sawed off

I got my headlights turned off

I'm bout to bust some shots off

I'm bout to dust some cops off!

COP KILLER, it's better you than me

COP KILLER, fuck police brutality

COP KILLER, I know your family's grieving (FUCK EM)

COP KILLER, but tonight we get even

I got my brain on hype

Tonight'll be your night

I got this long-assed knife

And your neck looks just right

My adrenaline's pumpin

Got my stereo bumpin

I'm bout to kill me somethin

A pig stopped me for nuthin!

COP KILLER, it's better you than me

COP KILLER, fuck police brutality

COP KILLER, I know your family's grieving (FUCK EM)

COP KILLER, but tonight we get even

COP KILLER, better you than me.

COP KILLER, fuck police brutality!

COP KILLER, I know your momma's grieving,

(FUCK HER!)

COP KILLER, but tonight we get even, yeah!

DIE, DIE, DIE PIG, DIE!

FUCK THE POLICE!

FUCK THE POLICE!

FUCK THE POLICE!

FUCK THE POLICE!

FUCK THE POLICE!

Guest CardPuller23

Dear LA...............

That SCREW guy is a brand new rookie who got schooled by those MSK guys for a reason...........he's second cousins with one of the OG MSK heads..............he ain't even 20 yrs old.............so get off your bullshit cyber cop front! No ones buying it! Writers know , you're a pig!

Oink, oink, bitch!

Archived