hurtin' people.

brown twinkie

last night i'm watchin this spyTV show with my girlfriend.

nevermind that its basically candid camera, repackaged, resold...its shit.

anyhow, these people are duped into thinking they are gonna be on some

hot new reality show, but there's some shit they have to do first....

they are told that they have to eat these certain things to be apart of

the show. so they pull out some slugs....etc.etc.

then, they are told to eat human flesh...HUMAN FLESH. of course, we all know in the audience its not real, but these guys don't.

of the 4 of them, only one declined!!!!! does this strike anyone

else as totally pathetic?

what the fuck is going on???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest hipnos

i read in a magazine once about how people respond to orders and shit like that, and it talked about a study done with fake electroshock therapy. these people were supposed to control the strength of the shocks, and someone else would order them to turn up the juice. the people being 'shocked' were actually just actors responding the the 'shocks' they were given (so no one was actually shocked), but even when the people doing the shocking were ordered to give life threatening shocks, most of them just followed the orders and did it, even when the people who they thought they were shocking were screaming in pain. sickness.

Guest hipnos

have you ever thought about a 'when animals attack' show or a 'banned from tv' video? do you know why those things sell? cause people are fucking morons who will stop at the site of a car crash to watch instead of help.

this is kinda unrelated, but it pisses me off every time i think about it. the whole thing that happened in east timor a while ago, with the people trying to vote. i don't remember all the specifics, but the people that were trying to gain some sort of freedom from the government were being slaughtered by militias made up of semi-rich people who had been receiving support from the government. they were killing people for no reason except their own selfishness. the playing field was finally leveled, and they couldn't stand that, and so they went around hacking up innocent people with machetes.

i guess my point is that many people are not generally good, and i'd expect that they'd be sick enough to do some stupid shit like in the running man.

thats carazy. eating flesh,eventhough it wasnt real flesh but lead to believe it was. giving people life threatening amount of voltage just because they were told to? thats nuts. people do a lot of things without thinking. were so weak-minded i guess.

Originally posted by hipnos:

have you ever thought about a 'when animals attack' show or a 'banned from tv' video? do you know why those things sell? cause people are fucking morons who will stop at the site of a car crash to watch instead of help.

this is kinda unrelated, but it pisses me off every time i think about it. the whole thing that happened in east timor a while ago, with the people trying to vote. i don't remember all the specifics, but the people that were trying to gain some sort of freedom from the government were being slaughtered by militias made up of semi-rich people who had been receiving support from the government. they were killing people for no reason except their own selfishness. the playing field was finally leveled, and they couldn't stand that, and so they went around hacking up innocent people with machetes.

i guess my point is that many people are not generally good, and i'd expect that they'd be sick enough to do some stupid shit like in the running man.

my best friend's dad recently got hit by a bus... he was just lying there, dying, while people just passed by... i probably would have thrown each and every one of those people in front of a bus to show them just how it felt...

RIP nadir

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by pukey1:

my best friend's dad recently got hit by a bus... he was just lying there, dying, while people just passed by... i probably would have thrown each and every one of those people in front of a bus to show them just how it felt...

RIP nadir[/b]

i'm sorry. that sucks.

Guest drewWrite

did you know that there is an organized, underground movement/scene where the people involved paint vandalism around cities and on trains? what's this world coming to?

Archived