"aquiring shit"

THUMB WRESTL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to think it was cool to go around stealing peoples things,but one day those "cool" days caught up with me,and it wasnt good...its only a matter of time before it catches up with you too.. so enjoy that stuff now because none of it will matter when you're locked up...just somethin for you to think about..but if you're anything like me you probably only hear what you want so what i said doesnt matter..oh well have fun in jail:crazy:

Originally posted by awkward eye

i used to think it was cool to go around stealing peoples things,but one day those "cool" days caught up with me,and it wasnt good...its only a matter of time before it catches up with you too.. so enjoy that stuff now because none of it will matter when you're locked up...just somethin for you to think about..but if you're anything like me you probably only hear what you want so what i said doesnt matter..oh well have fun in jail:crazy:

put a cork in it copper, you'll never take him alive see?

Guest WebsterUno

*gaffled trophies*

I have a few 'trophies', if you will.

Ill show you guys, once I get my hands on

a digicam. Oh the things I will do with

my digcam! Hee hee

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i paid over 600 bucks for the same camera. at least i have a clear conscience, dorkus.

haha, good i was worrying i paid to much, and just for the record i didnt steal anything, nor do i partake in stealing things, i just bought this and it happened to be stolen i guess. i can't get in trouble.

but yes, my conscience is bothering me, mainly because the fuck up friend of mine i got it from is an idiot and i think he is going to get caught, oh well, i'll be hundreds of miles away in a day or so :D

yes you can get in trouble for buying stolen merch you fucking idiot.

OFFICER: WHERE DID YOU GET THE CAM FAG BOY??!?

FAG BOY: SOME NIKKAH ON THE BLOCK YOU AINT GOT SHIT

4 weeks later...

BUBBA: LETS PLAY BALLS ON CHIN

FAG BOY: BUT I CANT GET IN....muffled.

Originally posted by Glik0

yes you can get in trouble for buying stolen merch you fucking idiot.

that so huh... mr. eatmyasshole, how'd i know it was stolen?

besides all that, if anything i'd just ask for my money back and then give the camera to the officers, and if they said no and tried to take the camera, i'd smash it on tha ground.

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

that so huh... mr. eatmyasshole, how'd i know it was stolen?

besides all that, if anything i'd just ask for my money back and then give the camera to the officers, and if they said no and tried to take the camera, i'd smash it on tha ground.

yeah they can just seize it man..you aint got shit waether you knew it was stolen or not...

im not sure of the circumstances but if your friend racked it from some store thats not too bad but if he stole it of an individual then you are a dick for buying that shit.............karma is real, dont fuck with it coz youll get yours man...

so what do you think i should do??? i am going back to my city tomarrow, its about 2 hours away from where im at now?

should i try to get my money back from my boy and tell him i aint feeling his deal, or should i just stick it out, i believe in karma to, and i was hoping that he didn't get it from a persons house (i was hoping from a store, cuz i wouldn't have felt so bad)

i'm cool if he don't get caught though i guess, and even if he does, which he might, i don't think he'd say he sold it to me, he looks up to me an shit, but you never know when shit hits tha fan, say he did say i bought it, what happens if i got rid of it?

personaly i wouldnt have taken it to beguin with but i must admit i would have been dangerously tempted..

over the last year or so i have been repetedly reminded that karma is real, so these days i do anything possible to avoid incurring more bad karma...

id give it back, but thats me , i know some of you more " dont give a fuck " type suckas would be loving it...

its your call man...

on the one hand you have a hell cheap digital video camera, and which is good

on the oither you have possible repercussions from the law if your mate gets caught, or if you attract the police's attention for any reason and they want to search your house.

also there are karmic repercussions, who know what form they will take but you will either feel the pain of the person who lost it. or you will recive recompence for habouring stolen goods...

not trying to be heavy here, im just laying it down for you man..

Archived