Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"aquiring shit"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mikro137

damn nigga get me one!:D

there we go, someone who can appreciate stolen shit. :D

he gots a playstation2 for $50

he can get you a pentium4 comp for $210

-w/monitor for $500

aiwa stereo $50

tv $200

kid is like the santa claus of tha ghetto..

i used to think it was cool to go around stealing peoples things,but one day those "cool" days caught up with me,and it wasnt good...its only a matter of time before it catches up with you too.. so enjoy that stuff now because none of it will matter when you're locked up...just somethin for you to think about..but if you're anything like me you probably only hear what you want so what i said doesnt matter..oh well have fun in jail:crazy:

Originally posted by awkward eye

i used to think it was cool to go around stealing peoples things,but one day those "cool" days caught up with me,and it wasnt good...its only a matter of time before it catches up with you too.. so enjoy that stuff now because none of it will matter when you're locked up...just somethin for you to think about..but if you're anything like me you probably only hear what you want so what i said doesnt matter..oh well have fun in jail:crazy:

put a cork in it copper, you'll never take him alive see?

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i paid over 600 bucks for the same camera. at least i have a clear conscience, dorkus.

haha, good i was worrying i paid to much, and just for the record i didnt steal anything, nor do i partake in stealing things, i just bought this and it happened to be stolen i guess. i can't get in trouble.

but yes, my conscience is bothering me, mainly because the fuck up friend of mine i got it from is an idiot and i think he is going to get caught, oh well, i'll be hundreds of miles away in a day or so :D

yes you can get in trouble for buying stolen merch you fucking idiot.

OFFICER: WHERE DID YOU GET THE CAM FAG BOY??!?

FAG BOY: SOME NIKKAH ON THE BLOCK YOU AINT GOT SHIT

4 weeks later...

BUBBA: LETS PLAY BALLS ON CHIN

FAG BOY: BUT I CANT GET IN....muffled.

Originally posted by Glik0

yes you can get in trouble for buying stolen merch you fucking idiot.

that so huh... mr. eatmyasshole, how'd i know it was stolen?

besides all that, if anything i'd just ask for my money back and then give the camera to the officers, and if they said no and tried to take the camera, i'd smash it on tha ground.

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

that so huh... mr. eatmyasshole, how'd i know it was stolen?

besides all that, if anything i'd just ask for my money back and then give the camera to the officers, and if they said no and tried to take the camera, i'd smash it on tha ground.

yeah they can just seize it man..you aint got shit waether you knew it was stolen or not...

im not sure of the circumstances but if your friend racked it from some store thats not too bad but if he stole it of an individual then you are a dick for buying that shit.............karma is real, dont fuck with it coz youll get yours man...