IN YOUR DREAM

FLESHEATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest montanaman

i love that britney camel toe!!!!!!! that other smokin camel toe wasnt as bad either......:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: id lick her ass hole

Re: Re: BIG UPS TO UPSK

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Crushing shit? Who are you fooling, you cocksucking herb?

Shut the fuck up! You'd get served bitch.............any fucking day!

You're jocking a bunch of fucking herbs who yack about bullshit and then don't bring nothing............I'm easy to find, faggot! They got crew on the other side of the state who don't want anything to do with my beef with them!

Yo...........aren't you from Chicago? Why don't you figure out a way so we can get in touch so I can have my boy from Chicago stab you the fuck up? You piece of shit!

Nope, not from Chicago...

Thats cornhustlah.

And you wanna try to fuck me up ?

Or any of my friends.

email me @ NISK_1979@yahoo.com

we can arrange anything you want.

By the way name one UPSK kid that backed down from you.

Thats what i thought.. your a pussy.

But hey, you talk tuff. so lets get some info. exchanged if you wanna pull some shit.

Re: Re: Re: BIG UPS TO UPSK

Originally posted by cornhustla

Nope, not from Chicago...

Thats cornhustlah.

And you wanna try to fuck me up ?

Or any of my friends.

email me @ NISK_1979@yahoo.com

we can arrange anything you want.

By the way name one UPSK kid that backed down from you.

Thats what i thought.. your a pussy.

But hey, you talk tuff. so lets get some info. exchanged if you wanna pull some shit.

CAN YOU MAROONS EMAIL EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF INVOLVING EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER ON THIS SITE WITH YOUR PROBLEMS?

• 4 months later...

LIRR . FOR SALE !

http://www.iltransit.com/images/Long1.jpg'>

ITAC is pleased to announce the pending arrival of eight former Long Island Commuter Coaches, P-S built 1955. If you are considering these cars for a project, please contact us to arrange an inspection here in

St. Louis. ITAC is bringing the eight cars to its facility for future use. You should consider these cars as for the most part, they are identical. Identical means same wheelsets, truck parts, body parts...etc. Plus, if they are painted the same, the look great! Many "triansets" are not pleasing to the eye as the cars came from different railorads and/or builders. These cars can be modified into almost anything including lounges, diners...etc. All eight of the cars coming are self-contained diesel generator equipped and have updated a/c

systems, wheels and airbrake. The quantity of cars available is very low

Archived