IN YOUR DREAM

FLESHEATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: BIG UPS TO UPSK

Originally posted by cornhustla

HELLS YEAH.

They be crushen shit so hard, they got the toys and trash in washington haten on em over the internet. Cause they know if they were to bring anything face to face. They would strait up get served. And thats no lie.

Crushing shit? Who are you fooling, you cocksucking herb?

Shut the fuck up! You'd get served bitch.............any fucking day!

You're jocking a bunch of fucking herbs who yack about bullshit and then don't bring nothing............I'm easy to find, faggot! They got crew on the other side of the state who don't want anything to do with my beef with them!

Yo...........aren't you from Chicago? Why don't you figure out a way so we can get in touch so I can have my boy from Chicago stab you the fuck up? You piece of shit!

Re: Re: BIG UPS TO UPSK

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Crushing shit? Who are you fooling, you cocksucking herb?

Shut the fuck up! You'd get served bitch.............any fucking day!

You're jocking a bunch of fucking herbs who yack about bullshit and then don't bring nothing............I'm easy to find, faggot! They got crew on the other side of the state who don't want anything to do with my beef with them!

Yo...........aren't you from Chicago? Why don't you figure out a way so we can get in touch so I can have my boy from Chicago stab you the fuck up? You piece of shit!

I dropped that shit,now it's back to the old.

Archived