Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

here, i made some stickers.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.VIRS

well wut did you expect he is a modorator

It's moderator...

I'll let the misspelt 'wut' slide since I know you used it in that hard-core ghetto slang you grew up with...

Re: seeking.

Originally posted by fatbastard

ok i want a few of those stickers real bad..

i live in a different country the only thing i can think of to trade is a personal "DAIM" postcard personally signed when he did an art gallery in my country i was lucky to get a few of them but *sigh* i think iam prepared to part with a few

interested?

common common common

trying to establish some kinda trademark there? Next time dont make such a halfassed attempt and you might actually take pride in what youve done, and not lower your head in toy-shame.:rolleyes:

wow

So its been a while since a reply here, but its odd what you come across through the search engine. Anyhow very well done. I'm looking forward to seeing more. This is the kind of work I never get enough of, stay at it! Peace and Respecto

i would be quite impressed if dudes on here could get a few more posts of these from seeks, i would be happy bouts it though, f'sho!

B

Originally posted by BeetNIK

i would be quite impressed if dudes on here could get a few more posts of these from seeks, i would be happy bouts it though, f'sho!

B

Pimp shit bumpity bump

Those stickers are extremely ill, my boy cracker got sent away but he used to make shit kinda like that, and his charectors are crazy, i like seeing crazy art, much props. ¡BLARK!

dope

i like 'em too,especially that...impaled teddy bear?i think thats what it is..i drew somethin very similar,keep 'em commin'

art is fun.. seeking i like what your doing and your right.. if you were to put a big fat taag on it it whould ruien*sp?* the theme your going for..thnaks to you it has made me try harder at the art of stickers.. i do a lot lett non graff related ones now.. you truly are an insperation.. please post more of your work or stickers i may gander at.. be well...

sorry fEr spelling..:rolleyes: