Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Mang

official 'what are your new years plans?' thread

i don't really have any plans as of yet. i might just go with a friend and take photos or super8 footage of cool stuff going on. hopefully something will pop up last minute like a party or whatever.

i was going to go up and see my ex in Jersey and catch a show but all those plans fell through a while ago. and that hotornot.com girl will be in Atlanta. fuck.

no plans as of yet for Mang.

Guest angry xbox

FIRST

and no i dont know yet nigga

Guest 455

I'm attempting to get into doing graphics for people or certain companies in the clothing or skatebaord industry.....if that doesn't work out,then I'm packing up and moving to the East Coast.It's time to get on with my life....and the place I live right now is a fuckin' hole.

^ come party with us in the east... Even though I am in despreate need of a relocation, I should be here for another year or so..

* I recommend to anybody without new years plans, make it to montreal.. the best new years you can have..

NEW YEARS IS FINALLY COMING!

GET DRUNK, GET LAID.... AND UMMMMM DRINK MORE... GET LAID.... DRINK MORE AND.... I GUESS THAT WOULD BE IT?:crazy:

Guest CADILLACPIMP

Im plannin to shoot the gun in the air, 357, then i go to the roof and watch the cars crash on the intersection

uh probably go to a party, hopefully get laid or something, at least get drunk with the homies.

its either go to vegas or go to the rose parade

either way im gonna be wasted and probably in jail by midnight

but either will be fun

Guest mikro137

im getting nice and drunk at my own house with alot of uninvited guests probally.

travel...travel...make lots of yummy vegan food while defending the planet to corporate devils...travel some more

who knows, i might even sew myself a new shoulder bag if i find the time

(for directions on how to sew, make your own shoulder bag, make your own urban armor that will pass through metal detectors or some good recipes feel free to email me)

***ps...this has been brought to you through super chez-o-vizion, you know; the kind that comes in a can

My plans are always the same... try to become more efficient and effective at something.... however I'm more wary of where all this is leading....

Guest uncle-boy

get buss

go paint

do drugs

get laid

(well at least three of these)

HAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAH AHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have you all beat.. i'm going to motherfuckin.. KAIJU BIG BATTEL in boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssssssssssssss

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this