Spending the morning...

Tesseract

I got up at 11:30 hangover like shit, throwed up once and thought i'd feel better...i throwed up another 5 times till 2:30 when i managed to get some more sleep...now its 6:30 here, just woke up feeeling a lot better after taking a dump...I now feel my stomach EMPTY and i'll proceed on eating something.

Anyway, last night was awesome so its worth the hussle

What you people did/do?

MX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yesterday was fist2cuffs birthday and all he wanted to do was relax. so we went out with his mom to lunch.

after that we were going to see the two towers with some people, but it was sold out so they came over instead. we were hanging out with random writers all day. then we decided to go to a cutty bar. it was such a dope bar. i never knew it was nice. i thought it was sleazy this whole time. but in the bar they had slow, soul jams playing. and the atmosphere was cool. the bartender was super nice. and people were dancing. one of the guys with us bought us all shots of whiskey which went down smooth. then we go to another friends house.

we had to go home early because i had to work early. my boss is out of town so i take over the position. ouch. still waking up kinda high.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Christmas Eve: Smoked an Arturo Fuente, drank a glass of Don Q Grand Añejo. Worked till 5 am.

Christmas: Woke up at 10 am, worked till 3 am.

Today: Woke up at 9: still working.

Tomorrow night: Preview day, me and the client are gonna watch the rough draft of the video while getting shitty.

Archived