Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tesseract

Spending the morning...

I got up at 11:30 hangover like shit, throwed up once and thought i'd feel better...i throwed up another 5 times till 2:30 when i managed to get some more sleep...now its 6:30 here, just woke up feeeling a lot better after taking a dump...I now feel my stomach EMPTY and i'll proceed on eating something.

Anyway, last night was awesome so its worth the hussle

What you people did/do?

MX

bup bup cause we don't give a fuck...

got a little drunk, then passed out around 1am. blow off valve's in the car and it's obnoxious as all hell...

I almost got my new foos ball table set up.... wooo!!! I'm gonna be dorkin it out on some foosball in my room. Damn I'm gonna get so many bitches from having a foosball table.... it's gonna be like, "Hey..... I got a foosball table....."

:gush:

yesterday was fist2cuffs birthday and all he wanted to do was relax. so we went out with his mom to lunch.

after that we were going to see the two towers with some people, but it was sold out so they came over instead. we were hanging out with random writers all day. then we decided to go to a cutty bar. it was such a dope bar. i never knew it was nice. i thought it was sleazy this whole time. but in the bar they had slow, soul jams playing. and the atmosphere was cool. the bartender was super nice. and people were dancing. one of the guys with us bought us all shots of whiskey which went down smooth. then we go to another friends house.

we had to go home early because i had to work early. my boss is out of town so i take over the position. ouch. still waking up kinda high.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

bup bup cause we don't give a fuck...

got a little drunk, then passed out around 1am. blow off valve's in the car and it's obnoxious as all hell...

man, hows that obnoxious?

id be happy as fuck if my blow off valve were in my car.....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Christmas Eve: Smoked an Arturo Fuente, drank a glass of Don Q Grand Añejo. Worked till 5 am.

Christmas: Woke up at 10 am, worked till 3 am.

Today: Woke up at 9: still working.

Tomorrow night: Preview day, me and the client are gonna watch the rough draft of the video while getting shitty.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Tomorrow night: Preview day, me and the client are gonna watch the rough draft of the video while getting shitty.

Good luck with that, wishes

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this