anyone a pyro?

arcan01

anyone here a pyro? i've got to admit that i like a bit of fire, whats your favorite mix? mine is either smoke bombs (saltpetre + sugar) simple but effective, i also like napalm and gasoline on its own is fun. what do you all like?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anything thats loud and explodes

put drano in a coke bottle and put little balls of aluminum foil than run like hell...

i'm pretty sure thats it i kinda remember my friend putting another chemical in there , but i really can't remember....i'm pretty sure it's just drano and aluminum

Guest kidlugz

i have some pyro in me. it only comes out when i'm camping though. once i build a fire, i tend to it like it's my baby. i worry about it when i have to go away, i sit and stoke it when i'm near.

i was camping over the weekend and i had built this really nice fire just after we arrived at the site. we ran out of ice and my girlfriend demanded i go get some, but i said "now you better not let my fire go out", and she nodded her head "yeah, yeah don't worry".

guess what? the fucking fire was out when i returned. so i banged her in the ass for punishment.

anyone tried chlorine + gasoline? i've heard you can blow up a car that way, chlorine in a film canister, drop it down the gastank, gas eats through the plastic in about 20 minutes, starts fire boom. smoke bombs can be made into a bunch of different colors, but it takes a lot of time to gather all the chemicals.

Originally posted by ese:

the "DISCOUNT FIREWORKS!!" trailer has been parked in a nearby parkinglot for about a month now...its very tempting but I'm far too broke to indulge in some explosives right now. What a shame....

I would just like the whole fucking thing on fire

i used to set fires in my kitchen when i was little. then it went to wd40, now i like pouring accetone on the concrete in my garage and lighting it. its cool cuz all you see is concrete on fire and that doesnt normally happen. oh and hammering piccolo petes is always fun. i only did this one time-dug out the powder about half way, then pop a monster blast-those green balls- in half and pour the little pellets in the piccolo pete and then pour the powder back in. little crackling pellets fly all over the place.

i currently have around 2000 dollars worth of fireworks in my possesion damn i love em.. i like whistlers ... i shoot em at everything... i like taking pyrodex powder and putting it in a piece of pvc pipe that is sealed up nice... ahh the safe version of a pipebomb well not safe but not metal flak only plastic

jesus, i thought i was the only one with such a large firework stockpile at home...guess big toy oner and i are one and the same...i always knew i was a toy.

Most of my works will be gone after Canada Day....fire in the sky.

I used to think to myself...what the hell am i doing playing with firecrackers and shit at my age...but then again, i paint on trains, and that's not exactly the most mature thing to do...long live immaturity!

Archived