''SADER..WHERE R U ? PT.1

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by oldfaithful

fr8hound with another dope post

I DON'T HAVE THE DOPE POST, ''SADER'' DOES, THIS DUDE IS SELDOM SPOKEN OF, SEEMS TO BE HARDLY SPOTTED IN THE ''TRAINSPOTTING'' THREADS, AND OVERALL I THINK HE'S UNDERESTIMATED..I HAVEN'T TALKED WITH HIM FOR LIKE 2-3 YRS..WONDERING IF HE IS STILL ROCKING IT..I THINK THE DUDE IS DOPE, AND CAN MAKE SOME COLOR SCHEMES UP THAT EVEN ''CRAYOLA'' WOULD BE PROUD OF..WORD..

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

Re: SABER?????

Originally posted by LEE_VING

WHERE'D THE FORTY OUNCE KING BEEN AT...

SORRY TOO MUCH LIKE THE LA KIDD........

sorry man, but this is NOTHING like saber.

it is however a good bit like duro3 (you can see this guy is pushing kwota so that would make complete sense) so you can rest your case as it is a bit tired.

YO.

Originally posted by sadermize

yo, fr8hound! thanks for the propers.

yup, I'm still rockin it. I wish I knew how to post some current steez. most stuff is a few years old.

Hit my old addy up if you have it.

NOT SURE IF I STILL HAVE IT, DROP ME AN EMAIL ON THE TAB BELOW..

Re: Re: SABER?????

yes, duroe the third did bring sad up, but there are a whole line of sad peaces running that look exactly like saber...

they are after alot if not all of the trains posted, as far a linear progression goes. i like this stuff, but was not impressed with the progression or lack their of. my fault, usually i would explain myself, sometimes i forget that there are a million different ways to mistake a post and a trite statement may not offer the insight desired. mostly due to the lack of context...

peace in the middle east...

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest cheesecurd

Re: SABER?????

Originally posted by LEE_VING

WHERE'D THE FORTY OUNCE KING BEEN AT...

SORRY TOO MUCH LIKE THE LA KIDD........

It is my personal opinion that this safer guy perpetrates a little more since all his letters are strong as hell till the F...but who am I to judge.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00283152f00000011.jpg'>

and here is a railfan flick for you all

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00283152f00000010.jpg'>

Archived