kurt vonnegut

Guest professor poopatronic

i just finished reading slaughterhouse-five for the third time, and i just felt like commenting on what an incredible author vonnegut is. i can't even describe it.

other good vonnegut books:

the sirens of titan

god bless you, mr.rosewater

welcome to the monkeyhouse

breakfast of champions

hocus pocus

timequake

these are just a few that stick out in my head, the guy has never written even a sentence short of amazing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

etc. etc. etc.

...kV is certainly a bodhi...breakfast of champoins was the first one, and set me off...i read slaughter house a couple of months ago, and was what i needed...it helped shift me into a new concept of time that i am currently struggling in...along with the idea of free will expolred in timequake...mother night was dope too...kV is so on, its scary....kilgore trout is one of the best character i have come across...read harrison bergeron, its a kV short story, and perhaps my fave...i could go one all day, but i think ill just stop....

so it goes....rOe

Bump for Kilgore Trout! One of the best books I think I've ever read, and one of the worst movies I think I've ever seen!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

man, i am on a mission to own a copy of all of his works... love that guys stuff... he lives 3 doors down from my work!! crazy.

he popped the cork off of the champagne bottle, but there was no pop. the champagne was dead.

so it goes.

Granted, but I loved the book so much, I saw the movie at Blockbuster and I was like "hmmmmm..." Before I knew it I was home and the bullshit was playing on my vcr. It was horrific, but not as bad as Kevin Kostner's re-make of "Breathless." (My mom rented that one)

Archived