Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BluntedMonky

ANYONE HERD THE NEW NAS CD?

Guest angry xbox

oh yes and its hella dope // ummmmmm yeah // EU needs a cd player in his car // and so on and so on i was going to say something else but i forgot // no further action neccassary// OH YEAH!!!!

FIRST NIGGA

Guest socrates

I bet it sucks, I also bet he tries to go back underground

Guest KING BLING

sounds just like Slick Rick...with that said its pretty much genuinely concious content and the beat is dope....That 1 Mic song was a crock because the video and the chorus tried to be political/thaughtful but the raps were a contradction, here that is not an issue. When does this album drop?

i dident even jump on the stillmatic bandwagon but this album as far as mainstream hip hop goes,is the shit,........its all fair love and war..............

Guest 150's~

get down and the nas tu-pac song thugz mansion is aiight.. i catch that peice late night on MTV

west coast rap

"i sat on my hat, then i saw a bat, so i pulled out my gat, and then i hit some switches, and then i fucked some bitches"

west coast is poopy with a few exceptions

(crooked i, roscoe, planet asia, some others...)

corny my ass. those fellas can rock a mic no doubt. they all got skill its just what you like. id have to say ill bill and copywrite are a couple of the illest in the underground right now..brooklynites anyways

Originally posted by evokester

Listen to real music like CAGE, NECRO, ILL BILL, COPYWRITE,

what makes you think i only listen to nas......i just put that song up there becus its i like it and i wanted to know wat others thought bout it...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this