I'm meeting WU!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 years later...

A freind of mine had the opertunity to smoke with dave chappelle but didnt. They met in the supermarket, he said chappelle was a bit creapy.

What the fuck, I say! I dont even smoke w**d but I would have gone. I would have been the white guy in the cop skit! The story would have been untouchable.

I met him at this charity event, I asked him to buy a $25 raffle ticket for this charity and he couldn't because he only had about 3 bucks on him. He came for the free booze. That night every celebrity was a cheap asshole .

I've met some famous peeps in my time, but the only one I smoked with was B-real in Sf during the Xgames about 5 years back. He had a janky little wood pipe that we used. We matched just a bowl each, he like the northern meds I loked the southern Kush, then he was back off to LA. Good story that I'll always remeber, although I'm sure it's never crossed his mind again. Most of the time though I'm not star struck, they're just people too.

I've smoked with a few famous (or semi-famous) people... I'm not one of those "oh, dude, it would be so sweet to get high with so-and-so" pothead kind of guys, but when the chance arises, it does usually make for a cool story. The X-ecutioners, J5, Snoop Dogg, a couple of the guys from the Specials, and a bunch of pro skateboarders are all I can think of off the top of my head, but there might be some others.

To be honest, if you want to smoke a joint with pretty much anyone, and they smoke, all you have to do is roll one up, catch them after their concert or whatever, and ask them. What smoker says no to some free smoke?

I've met some famous peeps in my time' date=' but the only one I smoked with was B-real in Sf during the Xgames about 5 years back. He had a janky little wood pipe that we used. We matched just a bowl each, he like the northern meds I loked the southern Kush, then he was back off to LA. Good story that I'll always remeber, although I'm sure it's never crossed his mind again. Most of the time though I'm not star struck, they're just people too.[/quote']

yeah a friend smoked with cypress hill...

what's better is a girl I know stole a few hundred dollars worth of pot from Snoop dog when he was in sydney last.

To be honest, if you want to smoke a joint with pretty much anyone, and they smoke, all you have to do is roll one up, catch them after their concert or whatever, and ask them. What smoker says no to some free smoke?

This is true, or if you got an in backstage they almost always light one up pretty quick...

I also got J5 , Heiro and CVE backstage, Dilated Peoples , um think thats it

Archived