I'm meeting WU!!!!!

My friend's brother is working on the Wu website and they asked him to come up to Staten Island to smoke some weed and discuss the site. That is so cool! My friend said I could go with him as long as a frotn a few for gas money. Has anyone else smoked with some one famous?

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

my friend whose in a local band got me backstage when another more well known local band was playing with the get up kids and i smoked a bowl with couple of them...made my day..

Guest SayOne

man i wish i could smoke with the Wu...shit would be so funny , raekwon talkin gibberish and all of em freestylin..i bet you redman would be there too, ive always wanted to smoke with that cat , he's soo fuckin funny..goddamn...but I would probably just get into fights and i would get beat up, to many of them damn killah bees..

damn yall are some lucky mutherfuckers

i aint never seen or chilled wit no one

i never even been to a fukin concert

damn chillen wit J5 WU

what the fuck

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

Guest TEARZ

word of warning...

a friend of mine does legal work with wu, is around them on the regular, ain't no thing. many of those dudes smoke blunts that are laced with other shit. be careful if you care.

not to burst your bubble. but most rappers are severely wack individuals. even the ones you really like.

to be perfectly honest, id rather sit in a room cutting myself with a broken beer bottle than to spend an hour with the wutang clan. a bunch of bumbeling fucking morons for the most part. even when they're being 'intelligent' they're full of shit... not saying they arent smart in their own little way, just that the 'hip hop' facade tarnishes anything relivent they may have to offer... did you the episode of 'cribs' they were on? oh my god... i feel bad for you...

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by TEARZ:

word of warning...

a friend of mine does legal work with wu, is around them on the regular, ain't no thing. many of those dudes smoke blunts that are laced with other shit. be careful if you care.

not to burst your bubble. but most rappers are severely wack individuals. even the ones you really like.

no shit , that's why they call meth the ticalion stallion (you know..smokin tical...)

to be perfectly honest, id rather sit in a room cutting myself with a broken beer bottle than to spend an hour with the wutang clan. a bunch of bumbeling fucking morons for the most part. even when they're being 'intelligent' they're full of shit... not saying they arent smart in their own little way, just that the 'hip hop' facade tarnishes anything relivent they may have to offer... did you the episode of 'cribs' they were on? oh my god... i feel bad for you...

ahh.. i love how i can always count on seeking to put it best!

Originally posted by ohnoone:

my friends band sold some weed to andre from outcast

unless this was back in 95 or before, its nonsense... andre quit smoking weed and even travels in a seperate tour bus cause he doesnt want to be around cats that smoke..

Guest WebsterUno

I take it back, Whoridas arent the only

dudes I was lucky to chill with. I used

to 'chill' with Persevere from UnderBombers.

Havent seen him in a minute though.

They just put out Executive Lounge.

Not sure if anyone knows what that is?

You probably havent heard of them,

theyre local, but Ill back up my homie

and say they will make it big someday.

P has a nice flow, and a good recordable

voice. So yeah, I can say I chilled with him

later on, hahaha. Whatevah, people are people.

Know what though, You havent smoked with

anybody, until youve smoked with the dawg!

WebDawggy Dawg!

Aint nuthin but a G thang bayybeh!

It'll be like "word god, gotta get my cultha cipha god"

"you got my killa tapes"

"yo man, dis nigga over in 212 just got bus' 9 times in his head"

"word god"

"word'amuva god"

then maybe fred durst will show up and like, you can talk like a jackass for a little while while pretending to be all "down with hip-hop." I detest wutang, thats all

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

let the kid have his thunder!.....but on the flipside, who ever it is that's gonna be smoken with the “WU”...slap that shit outta there hand until they produce something half way decent again...

dude i got a date with cristina agularia..off that coke pepsi thing!!!!im gonna smoke her out and give her some munchies....oh and my brother...kicks back with b-real and we get faded daily...ice cube is comin over..im talkin to him about me staring in the "friday after last friday"..tell genius big willy said wuuuuuuuu!

Archived