KIWI TWISTY THINGY.....

BluntedMonky

ok.......i got a kiwi twist polish......i got a bucket of paint....and i got a gallon of paint thiner.......so i was wondering how am i going to open the kiwi polish....i was thinking if cuting it but i didnt want to fuck it up, i wanted to know wat the 12ozers thought first.....and also there is this hole in the middle of the sponge and i was wondering if the paint will come out of that little hole?.....

oo and how much paint and paint thiner should i put in there?.....do i need those paint ball for shaking?......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by most_blunted

ok.......i got a kiwi twist polish......i got a bucket of paint....and i got a gallon of paint thiner.......so i was wondering how am i going to open the kiwi polish....i was thinking if cuting it but i didnt want to fuck it up, i wanted to know wat the 12ozers thought first.....and also there is this hole in the middle of the sponge and i was wondering if the paint will come out of that little hole?.....

oo and how much paint and paint thiner should i put in there?.....do i need those paint ball for shaking?......

^^

:rolleyes:

Archived