Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BluntedMonky

KIWI TWISTY THINGY.....

ok.......i got a kiwi twist polish......i got a bucket of paint....and i got a gallon of paint thiner.......so i was wondering how am i going to open the kiwi polish....i was thinking if cuting it but i didnt want to fuck it up, i wanted to know wat the 12ozers thought first.....and also there is this hole in the middle of the sponge and i was wondering if the paint will come out of that little hole?.....

oo and how much paint and paint thiner should i put in there?.....do i need those paint ball for shaking?......

Guest socrates

How hard was it figure out that you pull that the piece of shit off

Originally posted by most_blunted

ok.......i got a kiwi twist polish......i got a bucket of paint....and i got a gallon of paint thiner.......so i was wondering how am i going to open the kiwi polish....i was thinking if cuting it but i didnt want to fuck it up, i wanted to know wat the 12ozers thought first.....and also there is this hole in the middle of the sponge and i was wondering if the paint will come out of that little hole?.....

oo and how much paint and paint thiner should i put in there?.....do i need those paint ball for shaking?......

^^

:rolleyes: