SHIRT DESIGNS..NEED FEEDBACK

Guest kOmega

Originally posted by kOmega:

http://levol1.com/shirt/marcos.jpg'>

shit. I know its the big trend nowadays to take revolutionary images (mostly old soviet artwork) and recontextualize it, but this is just insulting. your taking the work, pain, and struggle of the EZLN, and reducing it to a "hip image" that you can use to sell t-shirts. This is especially sad comming from you...somone who will probably never have to struggle for much more in your life if you want it that way. I cant pull some high-horse, "I'm a real revolutionary, and I do everything I can" shit with you, but as somone who has actually learned about whats going on, I had to comment.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest kOmega

well you dont even know the first of my life ese..i have struggled more then probly most of you people..i was on muh own since i was 15..wasnt being a homless 15 yr old trying to get to the u.s from england..but i managed i lived in a 24 hour fitness for 4 months sleeping 3 hours a day ..werking 27 hours a day had 3 jobs ..i was 16 so dont tell me this bullshit about hard werk and struggle ..if you knew my life..you wouldnt have room to talk..

thier nothing amazing but I would rock one...I don;t see any of them as being a bad design but I really like the robot looking one the best...one thing I think you should do is instead of printing them on just black or white shirts like everyone else has today go for some wierd colors...I like the red background it would catch your eye a lil better and maybe print them on some OLD blank t-shirts like faded yellow or bright green...that would be good.

Guest WebsterUno

I have a blood red shirt that says:

TOO GANGSTA FOR TV!

on the front

and:

"DEATH ROW UNCUT"

with the logo on the back.

Dont tell me about struggle, Ive heard of worse. We got it good in the states, brats.

Guest WebsterUno

I wasnt trying to knock you down, kOmega.

Youre cool. I meant WE are brats,

and sorta spoiled out here. Maybe you did struggle alot. But there isnt a 24 hour fitness in 3rd world countries, so you had t a bit easier than some. I went to a deep part of Mexico a while back and saw poverty, that opened my eyes to reality. We are so privilaged, and ungrateful for it. Free school, some people dont take advantage of. Free meals, some people dont take advantage of, even if the school food sucks, its food. Churches give out food, some laugh at people that get food from there, some would love to get free food. Theres places that ration (sp) water. You only like a tank full every day. Girls would hate it. No 20 min showers, I was in the shower only 2mins and my cousin yelled out, you aint done yet? haha, but Im not kidding. Dont read this like Im angry, Im just stating facts. peace dawg, stay paid. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

I think your logo looks like a ladybug. Maybe if you work on it a little I'll buy one. I just dont want to look like I sport Ladybugs

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

Archived