mondAy holiday party in the yard part 1ski

dremster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Brooklyn
Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

I'm going to have to say Dork, that you are a hypocrite and full of shit. Allow me to break it down for you. Unless you purposely try to do ugly shit, its not all about the process. I've seen your blackbook shit posted in another thread before, you try and make your shit look good, just like everyone else. Therefore it is about the product. Nobody wants to do wack shit. These people who's shit is posted in here weren't saying to themselves while they were in the yard..." hey I'm gonna do this amazingly sloppy, out of proportion, poorly painted, straight up busted shit". No they didn't. I give people credit for putting in work regardless of how their stuff looks, but don't play yourself by saying it doesn't matter what it looks like because when you see that fresh Cycle piece at the layup you start jerking off. Why? Because it's good.. not because your thinking wow Cycle had a good time. Also let make it clear to all the shmucks in here who like to start flapping about shit that no one mentioned but themselves... It doesn't matter who did the graffiti, i dont care about "brand" names as you morons like to put it. If someone does a fresh piece then they did a fresh piece.

AGREED!

Archived