KFC or Poppeyes,Jack in the Crack or McDonalds

i eat poo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

popeyes might be better but its not nearly as close to my house as KFC. i only eat breakfast at mcdonald's when im going to school other than that i dont go near the place unless i want a chocolate shake. i dont really go to jack in the box. 3 times a year max probably.

i'm a vegetarian and i hate all that shit Except when i get drunk the night before i crave grease the next day and the KFC potato wedges really do the trick. those are some good taters.

there's taco hell/KFC combo like 4 blocks from me . way too easy access....

------------------

high plains drifter

Does any one remember "BOJANGLES"? I used to hit this spot on Fulton st. on my way to school and cop an EGG-BO BUISCUIT and some BO-TATOS for breakfast everyday.The honey that worked behind the counter was a cutie and would hook me up when the manager wasn't looking. I believe the NAACP or some such organization protested the name as promoting some fried-chicken racial stereo-type, and they had to close down. But they sure had some fine buisquits, I tell ya.

i like wendy's. i think wendy's kills mcdonalds, burger king, and jack in the box. especially back when wendy's had the super bar. we use to get a plate and eat lunch at the super bar, then go skateboarding all day and keep our plates in our backpacks and go back and eat there again at dinner.

Originally posted by theFUME:

KFC they have the best fukin potatoes and they fukin rock

yeah, them mash potatoes are so good. i dont care if theyre instant. and the wedges are good with the grape jelly. im serious, try it. when i used to work there, i used to eat chicken and wedges while i was making orders. where else can you do that?

we used to have a KFC in my town but they shut it down cus of "drug trafficing" (sp??)

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

Originally posted by theFUME:

we used to have a KFC in my town but they shut it down cus of "drug trafficing" (sp??)

the one near me closed to im not sure why but a few months ago it just wasnt open?? i think its a conspiracy

Archived