Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JazBox

excution....

what the hell they where going to give this murder the gas chamber but they couldent because he had a heart condtion? Wtf is this kinda bull shit hes still gonna die either way why not let him die faster

i bet he wouldent be able to be hung by his throat because he has larien-gietiest or he cant be hit with a needle because he recently overcome a heroin addiection and it would put him into "Mental distress" if he had a needle injected

VENGEANCE IS MINE.

Let uncle Pistol slice his gut open and release the lock on a bunch of hungry pigs that haven't ate in a week.

Guest socrates

Just cut him up and feed him to toher prisoners

Well, convict, it's your lucky day... it seems the Governor has granted you a stay of BOO!...

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I want that you should next time spell it "execution".

and I want you to speak english.

Originally posted by Smart

Well, convict, it's your lucky day... it seems the Governor has granted you a stay of BOO!...

:lol:

death like whoa

Guest 87centHitMan

Ill tell you what makes absoultely no sense; why do they say that the death penalty costs our country all these tax dollars? How expensive does it have to be to kill somebody legally? And it also makes no sense as to why they sit on death row for 11 years before they go. But I guess if they're innocent that gives them time to try and correct the mistake? Think about this, though...I wonder how many people have been wrongly executed for crimes they didn't commit? I'll bet it's happened Lots of times.

on a side note, IOKS is offering a christmas special:

Have us kill your cat, and we will give you a free coupon for a late abortion UP TO THE 150TH TRIMESTER!.

please call 1-800-IAM-IOKS

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this