GIRL FROM HOTORNOT.COM IS COMING TO MY HOUSE WTF.

Mr. Mang

Slightly

Originally posted by ASER1NE

Hot or Not

DEFINATELY NOT

is she slightly retarded too...............?

hahaha!!!!

She has that shannon DOOR-IT-TEE (dont know how to spell her name) thing goin on with her eye...where one hangs lower than the other...its just some wierd pet peive i have...its always kept me from being attracted to her...slightly...slightly retarded...she would get kicked outa bed and i wouldn't buy her breakfast the next morning...i would have to be drunk buy her a drink...but...if she was into tool AND minor forms of bondage and sadomasichism, i might give her the large one...

bondage is important because itll help make sense of the fact she looks like a freak...tool will just give me a subject to talk about with her when my dick is not in her mouth...

dude did you score?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Slightly

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

that always makes it look like the girl's a little drunk to me... and drunk chicks are hot...

dude, what im talking about is not just some lazy eye lids...her whole fucking eye socket is set 1 inch lower than the other...the right eye socket being lower than the left eye socket...she would be hot if she wore some shades :cool: .....

shannon D has the same issue.... :confused:

Re: Re: Re: Slightly

Originally posted by doctor unk

dude, what im talking about is not just some lazy eye lids...her whole fucking eye socket is set 1 inch lower than the other...the right eye socket being lower than the left eye socket...she would be hot if she wore some shades :cool: .....

hmm... gotcha...

Re: Re: Re: Slightly

Originally posted by doctor unk

It could be the angle the picture was shot from.. you couldn't really tell that unless you looked at her directly in the face straight on..

It really doesn't look like her eye socket is set that far off to me

Originally posted by Nothing

whats your name? dude why are you tripping? does it really matter, if you knew me, you wouldnt be talking shit, im not tripping about my picture cause i dont even write anymore. I dont even drink that much, those were my first 40s in like 2 months. and why would my name be ronnie or todd or glen-ross?

that reply was your first mistake, it's like jumping into a shark tank with a steak tied to your ass.

Originally posted by !CEBERG

that reply was your first mistake, it's like jumping into a shark tank with a steak tied to your ass.

yeah, those fuckin forties look like they got a sample of hobo urine in the bottom of each. you better hit that cunt rawdog, thats what i'd do anyways. as long as theres two curtains and a tunnel word em up

Originally posted by Foot Doctor

i would feel like such a loser explaining to someone i met my girl over the interweb

i met a girl on the internet. in an AOL chat room actually. and we had a relationship over 3 years. i'll spare details, but it was the best.

that girl reminds me of a girl in my english 10 class, you see i was a grade 12er, and she was a grade 10er, she had this ginormus head like this girl appears to have, and every day id fall asleep in that class and wake up looking directly as her giant melon across the room. god i think i laughed myself silly everyday in that class. anyways, my point was that one day i got paired up with melon head and she was really nice. but still had a giant fucking cranium and looks like that girl. but i hope you score master p.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

that girl reminds me of a girl in my english 10 class, you see i was a grade 12er, and she was a grade 10er, she had this ginormus head like this girl appears to have, and every day id fall asleep in that class and wake up looking directly as her giant melon across the room. god i think i laughed myself silly everyday in that class. anyways, my point was that one day i got paired up with melon head and she was really nice. but still had a giant fucking cranium and looks like that girl. but i hope you score master p.

haha!

nice story, but this girl doesn't have a big cranium. she is so rad.

much love to all who have replied. i luv u.

for the sake of the situation (meeting some random girl on hotornot.com) i shall keep you updated.

yeah i went to her house yesterday afternoon after my interview. it was nice. we just kinda hung out there for a while.

then she came over last night and we hung out til like 2am. things seem to be working out well. well, except for the fact that my ex won't leave me alone and i've got to tell my 'friend with benefits' that it's over.

i swear... once you have a girl you're into the girls flock. it's like clockwork. it never fails. you could be single forever, but once you get that one girl then all of the sudden you have multiple-drama to the max with girls..

yeah so far all is well. this girl is a keeper i think. but we'll see if the feeling is mutual.

Archived