cannibal ox

BoB Hope ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

discdick

8=======D

IM STILL AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![ b]MAKE IT STOP[/b]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…buuuuuuut, Im leaving now. C-ya!

Oh yeah, Cannibal OX. ¡Caldo Calienté!

G' Night!

I might get banned for that one. wink.gif

Guest TEARZ

i've had it for a couple of weeks. i really like what i've heard. but, i've only listened to the first record. i've been real busy and i've been listening to other stuff. so i guess i'm a herb.

i think it's good, but it hasn't blown me out of the water. lots and friends and stuff hyping it- maybe that's why i'm reserved.

but then again i haven't given it a fair shake by any standards.

sorry bob. i've got a case of shitbrain.

haha..

..your such an ass.

..stitches.. no i didnt do the work on the inside cover.

hahah.. no..but its a good joke.

ive listened to it about 4 times now.

i guess my mood has changed each time.. but ive liked it 2 out of the four..

the beats are great.. i mean.. its producto.. not that all he touches is gold.. but.. he has details.. and just unique touches.. nice feel.. production wise there is a variety.. lyrically.. they have some great metaphors and shit that kind of makes me laugh because its just some good imagery..

but.. they use alot of the same setups.. patterns and such..

still solid album

ive heard alot of the tracks off the attoms family jawn.. and i want that one.. like small violin..

want to pick that up

also the jigmastas jawn.

oh.. and i just heard about this jawn

bobbito (cucumber slice) and dj spinna did this 2 disc stevie wonder compilation which ive heard is dumb butters.. ok.. well

goodnight.

I liked Cannibal Ox on Def Jux, Co-Flow realy shined on that one though. Cannibal Ox alone...the beats are exactly that, El Producto, so they're super fresh, but Cannibal Ox is kind of, I don't know...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

definatley feelin it

the more i listen to it the more i like it

elp definatley comes correct

vein is my favorite track

too bad what went down

a good example of how serious this stoopid internet shit can be taken

fukkin rediculous...

ps- bob, i met an aquantance of your workin at pearl here...

and you dont know?!?!?

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

I was fortunate enough to be in the studio with these guys when they were putting together this joint with the "FONDLE 'EM ALL STARS", production by EL-P and verses from Godfather Don and MF DOOM were ill, I dont know if it has come out yet, they were still waiting for Cage to come spit his verse. Has anyone heard this yet???? Oh yeah respect to Vast-Air and Vordul...keep on doing it, fuck an internet beef.

Guest TEARZ

bob.

your brother bobbito gave me a copy of that stevie wonder set with spinna. if you like stevie... man you'll have to be changing some undies...

..dusty.. who what where? refresh my memory.. any messages that need to be passed on? email me.. bobbitoespero3000@yahoo.com

keo.. im jealous.

bare i like cannibal ox.. its good...not amazing. but.. i mean not much is.

tearz.. gonna pick it up tomorrow. hopefully.

if not saturday.

nina simone is playing tonight.

gladys night is playing soon.

painted today listening to Take 5.. isnt that funny.. ?..well maybe it isnt but..i guess you had to be there.

sunburnt.. blah.

Archived