Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shitstick

PICNIC AT THE LAYUPS !!!

Recommended Posts

well.. i was walking my little spot of serene chillness... and a homie of mine had a nice big bag of doritos with him... well... i was reluctant to accept a chip, but i soon realized that after i had one, i would not stop until the bag was entirely devoured.

 

i love doritos very much, they make me feel good. i feel better about myself after i've downed a few handfuls. doritos make the world a better place... they taste so damn good...

 

and no, i'm not an obese bastard who seeks food for emotional comfort. i just fell in love with the flavored corn chip from heaven.

 

...does anyone else bring grub to their spots...???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

many times i have gone into a layup with food.Usually i just have something to drink.I do tend to hit the burgers joints on the way though.Actually come to think of it when i go painting i always have food with me..hmmm.wierd...oh i am a skinny also....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hell fuckin yea, i bring food and drink to the spot half the time...

 

 

fierce lime gatorade or riptide rush.

cool ranch doritos.

 

 

and a blunt.

 

thats how we do in that ole virginie...

:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest wakassOATH

i bring lots of water.. or a 2 liter of soda.. to eat i usually bring doritos or slim jims.. oh and i bring lots of cigerettes too

 

but after the painting is the big feast! we have a tradition of going to la belle province after we paint.. la belle province is the best restraunt in the world and can only be found in Quebec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by shitstick

well.. i was walking my little spot of serene chillness... and a homie of mine had a nice big bag of doritos with him... well... i was reluctant to accept a chip, but i soon realized that after i had one, i would not stop until the bag was entirely devoured.

 

i love doritos very much, they make me feel good. i feel better about myself after i've downed a few handfuls. doritos make the world a better place... they taste so damn good...

 

and no, i'm not an obese bastard who seeks food for emotional comfort. i just fell in love with the flavored corn chip from heaven.

 

...does anyone else bring grub to their spots...???

 

stoner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and here i was thinking i was smart to bring some pussy along to eat after i'm done rocking the panels...jesus, what was i thinking ? Bag of chips vs. a hot girl's cooch....what a fool i am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by The Former

I bring lots of cigarettes too! The mask is on while I'm filling in but when I'm outlining and cleaning it up, I'm usually smoking.

 

man i cant smoke until i have finished completely. since im usually first to finish, i usually have a good 20 minutes waiting for the slow bastards i usually paint with. guess i could rag all the trains with giant fat cap tags and get up on all the utility boxes and such....ha ha yeah right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest me IS cool

Me and my boys usually have a routine we go through everytime we go to the yard. we always bring something to drink and snacks. But afterwards we go eat somewhere... Always.:dazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chozer

hell fuckin yea, i bring food and drink to the spot half the time...

 

 

fierce lime gatorade or riptide rush.

cool ranch doritos.

 

 

and a blunt.

 

thats how we do in that ole virginie...

:king:

 

hahahah word, chozer :D blunt is the the most important part...

here its...

frosty, fries

 

and a bubbler :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

i am also famous for stepping back and tripping over my bag.

 

haha....at least im not the only one that does this..if im not the one driving to the spot, ill usually bring a couple of tall cans or a forty, if i am driving, im drinking water, im never hungry before or after i paint.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest GUILTY COUNTY

full course meal

 

without a doubt the apps of grilled shrimp with homemade cocktail sauce followed by a crisp ceaser salad then a filet with mushroom cream sauce...then a double chocolate cake with homemade vanilla icecream....bottle of wine is nice too...find a nice grassy area next to the dock or gravels....just have to keep it way from the paint...this always gets me in the mood...if i skip any coarse my piece just doesnt come out right....

 

and oh yeah..... dont trip over your bag!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

i am also famous for stepping back and tripping over my bag.

 

wow so do i or i step on a paint can or step into th roller paint pan:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×