the female orgasm

Guest angry xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by angry xbox

now I have had sex with many women and many of them have had orgasms, of course i know some have not because im an asshole and busted relly fast cause thats all i wanted to do. BUT I cant seem to get my girl of three fucking years to have one of these goddamn fucking things and i think there is something wrong with her. PLEASE NO MORONIC COMMENTS. I would like a serious discussion for once. I have figured out a couple of things that tell me a girl really is having an orgasm from the inside (not clitoris).

Go talk to a doctor, shit for brains.

The female orgasm is the best. sigh. My favorite is when my boy has me worked up so much I come the second he enters me. ***bliss*** then they last for like 2 or 3 minutes and your all dizzy and light headed. Then after sex you just curl in a little ball and sleep for ever.

mmmmm

wheres organ donor I want sex!

I'm not big on the oral sex or even the fingering, but I love to be touched. Its all about rubbing my back and belly. Kissing the neck and ears...esp. breathing in the ears. Just light touches all over my body. mmm mmm good. and male dominate moves like pinning me down under him or forcing me to kiss him longer than I had planned. mmmm mmmm

my girlfriends favorite position is her belly-down on the bed.. my going into her vagina from behind.. her legs inside mine.. my hand cupping her vagina.. other hand playing with nipples.. and she also likes it when i randomly squeeze her ass. try that. .. and think about baseball while your doing it.. but pay attention to rhythm as well. rhythm is a must when attempting the female orgasm.

who would have thought that after months of absence there would be female orgasm talk happening here?

my vote, (not like it counts) goes with the "rythym" post the "practice lots" post, the "sensual touching" post....

and now the egoswelling post:

i am an ugly motherfucker but i pack it where it counts.

okay, so it isn't my ego that made the quote, but it has a certain ring to it.

if you show enthusiasm for exciting your girl, and don't get upset trying to make her nut, and just enjoy the time together without keeping score, (as long as you are at least tied in the end, 1-2, yeah. that IS a fucking tie)

anyway, as long as you show the attempt, and talk to her about it, her mind will gear up for it, and she won't have to "hope it happens this time or else" she just will.

and from then on it gets easier and easier.

"Broke-in Pa-ginas"

My girl likes tons of stuff, she has had her gasms from me using my mouth and when she's getting there in goes the finger, but not too far, and she's off the edge. it's awesome feeling her muscles contract and her body quiver. anywho, she really digs the breathing/nibblin on the ears, kissing and licking the neck, and nipple play.....

she needs to get off her period, i want some sex and im sure she does too

Archived