the female orgasm

Guest angry xbox

"You want serious, it seriously burns when I pee. And that girl that mad me that way was named Moronica. That's NOT MORONIC, it's Moronica. Talk about orgasms she doesn't even fake it anymore, she's got this tape recorder and she just presses play and it said, it says, "Oh, oh..." It really kills the mood when it eats the tape. Once the tape called me another guy's name... my life sucks. She won't even inflate anymore. I'm gonna get a patch kit and some fix a flat soon though. For now we'll just cuddle."

--Angry XBOX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Al Green

hahaah

let her shove a dlido up you ass

haahah

im sorry not to laugh at your dismay.. {soley on the response}

all in all if you have been with the girl long enough.. and are planning to stay with the girl... confront her directly. with the issue. tell her what you want and what excites you.

seriously honesty. in such a real perdicament,

honesty is the best policy.

see this is what worries me and not to be a shallow asshole but i cant marry this girl if our love making experience is one sided. I have tried the sppon position with her top leg over mine while i rech around and rub the poooosy at the same time. She said she enjoyed this but my goal here is to make her cum internally. I enjoy this thoroughly. I can go for quite sometime but she is tight. ToYs you are right on the money, i am her first. unfortunatley im not her first hehe. Anyhow i just get all self concious when talking about this shit with her cause we never really had sex or messed around for a year even though we were together 24/7. I dunno, as you all know ima one wierd mutherfuggah. I dunno ill work it out but thanks for the advice. I will try asking her about kama sutra.

Guest tears*uno

yeah dude, i feel you. same thing with my girl. it pisses me off because my friends tell me every other day "i gave my girl 5 orgasms today"... im like great... ive given an orgasm before to the female but i have no clue why it doesn't work with this chick.. i can get her to squeeze me and grope me and enjoy it.. but she just wont FUCKING orgasm. boo hoo. help me.

Re: you talkin to me?

Originally posted by willy.wonka

im serious..i think if DEE38 and sukisukinow would to come over..our clothes would be taken off and not put back on until the weekend is over..well i think at least in the daytime we would have to go out to the beach..but when we get back..some how we would get back in the mood and "wala dang".

if sex wasnt the thing..foreplay is all right by me..i like that stuff.

"Wala dang"? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Originally posted by BigJoe

oh yeah i even found a cpu animated tantra site once...try google search " animated tantra" pretty entertaining..

Haha, you SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE, you ol' tantra researching thinking I'm that fag messy computer roomed DMX kid. Die. Thx.

When I first started fuckin my girl I couldn't get her to come.

It was veryyyyyyyy discouraging. Then I started going down on

her... and oh my god did that drive her crazy. She says I'm a natural

at it, which is fine by me, especially if it did what I couldn't do internally.

What I noticed, though, was the better I got at oral, the more likely it

was that she would come while we were fuckin... idk. Every girl is

different and they should all come with a fuckin manual.

Or a "Fucking Manual." Your pick.

This thread cracks me up!!:crazy:

Personaly i rekon the way 2 go is 2 take it plenty slow start off with the rite mood then give her mad oral tease her abit give her clit stimulation first off but as she starts getting really wet start fingering her at the same time 4 a coupple minutes.By this stage she should be very turned on then fuk her doggy style with her back arched abit so u get mad penertration,worked 4 me.

Try different positions/locations ask her what feels good then work on that.We both know being a guy all we need is abita friction & some moisture & were right!!:)

Archived