i'll soon be on my way to blacking out at the company xmas party!!!!

mental invalid

yeah!!! hip hip hooray for the black out!

these are always a great time to watch people make complete asses of themselves...like one guy last year sodomized the receptionist with a beer bottle and almost got brought up on charges....

you have to mingle with people who you really cant stand, and but atleast the food is free and the liquor a plenty....ill be getting stoned en route to the resturant...should be fun

anyone else going through the ole company party???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i went to mine 2 weeks ago. the appetizers were really tasty but tiny and there was the open bar which was no good. no one really got crazy though cus there are only 40 people in our company and people watch out a bit. it was still a good time and i was plastered by 9pm. next year they need more food.

the company i worked at before i was laid off had this crazy holiday party that was formal, had ice luges and sculptures had the whole first floor of the Copley plaza (which is a much nicer place than i will ever end up) they had a separate dessert room and smoking room. the food was plentiful and good, they had a separate vodka bar, beer bar, and other liquor bar as well as free photo service. they had rooms rented out in the hotel for people to stay in if need be. people got nuts.

needless to say this party probably contributed to our layoff.

today is my last working day for 2 weeks...

and the graphics guys are already into the scotch.

A coulouist brought in his karoke machine,

and I expect it to be harmless and silly.

the company is WAY to small for anyone to get sodomized

(or do some sodomizing) and not have everyone else know in 4 seconds.

owner of the place I work is a cheap bastard, so no Christmas office party here. It'd probably suck if they had one anyway. Our summer company picnic sucks pretty bad...no alcohol at all. Although its kinda funny watching the old, bitter, man hating women play bingo. Some of um really get into that shit. Rediculous.

I went to a BIG christamas party with an ex-girl last year.

There were about 150 people, who all work with tech logistics (read: boring).

So the food was crap, the music wasn't even top 40. It was YMCA, Abba and classic rock.

blah! The wine was godawful, and there were 2 bottles per table of 8.

Thank God that I dont work in that world.

On the positive note:

I was with the youngest, prettiest, pantyless girl in the entire company.

how close?

| | <- that's close!

So I just helped the boss unload the booze truck.

there's enough liquor here to stock a small bar for a night.

50ish beers, a case of coolers, about 10 liters of wine, a few scotches...

and this is all for about 20 people, 10 of which dont really drink at all.

Looks like I'm getting hammed and taking a run at whoever's close.

or I'll just get so drunk that I think I can pull off El Mammerrro bboy freezes!

Guest angry xbox

i wanna hear this story about the receptionist getting sodomized.

We dont have an office party as far as i know, this company is like working for the NAZIS, i fucking hate this place so much i wanna blast my head off in front of all my co-workers one day but fuck it im winnign this goddamn xbox hands down.

ahhh... beer 5, lots of lemon chicken and greek salad, a nip of scotch.. and I'm good!

I work with such lightweights. This one guy's had 2 lemonade coolers

and he's turning all red. Oh shit... he's going to sing karoke. damn, it's too funny!

well on such a positive note...

Kilo7- signing off for 2 weeks... hold it down for me.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by mental invalid

...like one guy last year sodomized the receptionist with a beer bottle and almost got brought up on charges....

that's fucking amazing. how the hell did that end up happening?

i dont get a company christmas party, but my friend does

and im going with him, its gonna be at a nice ass fancy ass restaurant

with great food and an open bar

so im gonna get stuffed and trashed

and then hopefully stuff one of his coworkers, maybe two

i went to my company's party a week or so ago...

rolled a rather large blunt for the evening, chiefed about half on the way to pick up this girl that was accompanying me for the evening. i was early to pick her up, so i had to talk to her parents baked as all hell (not that i hadnt done this before..). so we head out, and when we get to the car the girl is like, it reeks of pot in here...i smile as we take off, and a few minutes later i spark the L up again. by the time we get to the party, im blazed again and shes smoked a little. i start drinking and we leave shortly after. i heard i missed the real fun when one of the employees (a guy mind you) came to the party dressed like a slut...

smoked more pot on the ride home, passed the fuck out on arrival at my bed.

Archived