so yeah, my employer decided you guys are a bad influence on me......

Abracadabra

that's right. the heavenly voice and shining light of your life monsieur abracadabra is on a bit of a hiatus at the moment. i know, it's hard, but you guys will be ok without me (you've probably forgotten me already :tear in my eye: ). my all seeing all knowing employers are a bit strict with the ol' internet access and musta checked up on what i was doing and realised i was spending most of my work time on here posting bollocks. nazis. but all is not lost. oh no. i will be back, you can count on that. i had a chat to my old man and he has a laptop at home he's not using, so when i go back to australia next week, he's gunna let me have it. so once that puppy is hooked up to the phone i'll be back in action. i know it's hard guys, and i miss you all too, but we must be strong. if i can get my hands on a decent digital camera in the airport then i'll be posting loads of flicks for you while i'm in melbourne, so my prescence will still be felt. enjoy a good xmas and know that you're in my thoughs. was that emo, or just gay?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mikro137

01st

yo i can make your internet surfing anonomys to your employer , let me know if youd like said info....

mikro137

intersting. as far as i know they've pretty much banned any url with 12ozprophet.com in the address, but if you're all nerdy and know what to do then i'm all ears. drop me an email on fukkface@hotmail.com, i'd appreciate it.

Originally posted by diehomokthx

UUEncode the url.... see if that works.

Man, I got so many tricks up my sleave.... but I'm sure Mikro can help you.

HEY ABC!?! HOW ARE YOU POSTING RIGHT NOW IF YOU'RE BLOCKED?

i took a potion that makes me invisible and........i'm full of shit. i'm at an internet cafe right now. i'm on xmas holidays and was just checking my hotmail (cos suprise suprise, my company has blocked all email websites too).

Archived