ewok flix

Guest rickyroc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chuck s.
Originally posted by whiskybar

here we go with this bullshit again- "my ewok is better then your ewok!" sounds like little school girls.

hahahahaha

Both Ewoks pull of some pretty descent shit. I am much more appealed to Ewok HM style tho.

About the battle pic thats been seen 2000 times, and it was done two years ago, to me, I feel that Ewok HM put more work into his piece for the battle. On the other hand, Ewok.Com was drawing all the little disses & shit.

Oh well, Happy holiday!:cool: :crazy:

Whether your an Ewok or an Obie, stay safe and keep painting.

heres a question that has probably been asked, and answered a million times before, for somebody who actually knows:

in the HM vs. .COM battle, did they actually get together the two of them, and paint that wall side by side and was it meant to decide the fate of who could keep the name and did it ever result in fisticuffs? thanks.

Guest mafIAkilla

hm and dotcom=apples and oranges

i think that ewok.com has some visually appealing pieces with nice letterform,but i personally think that ewok.hm shows a lot more originality and it looks a lot more raw to me.....but again,this question is all personal preference.....

Guest MRBURNS

EWOK 5MH

first of all, EWOK dropped dotcom. second of all, get off his dick. he'd probly make u fags run your british knights. get up out them shoes boy.-BURNZY.

Archived