has anyone here been a SECURITY GUARD?

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got assaulted by a security guard the other night. I was choked with a night stick (it still hurts to swallow) and had my head smashed into a wall several times while I was in handcuffs. When the cops arrived to charge me (all for attempting to rip down a poster worth no more than a dollar), they didn't seem to care. The little rat-faced security guard kept saying "prove it! prove it!" in a very cocky manner. Does anyone know if there's any way I could get him fired, or worse?

by the way, I never resisted once. Also, I only belittled him after he had assaulted me, so the attack was very unwarranted.

Originally posted by Weapon X

I got assaulted by a security guard the other night. I was choked with a night stick (it still hurts to swallow) and had my head smashed into a wall several times while I was in handcuffs. When the cops arrived to charge me (all for attempting to rip down a poster worth no more than a dollar), they didn't seem to care. The little rat-faced security guard kept saying "prove it! prove it!" in a very cocky manner. Does anyone know if there's any way I could get him fired, or worse?

by the way, I never resisted once. Also, I only belittled him after he had assaulted me, so the attack was very unwarranted.

i dont intend to touch anyone.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by Weapon X

Was there a witness with you? If there was you have a good chance of suing/firing the guy...

On another note a close friend of mine works as a security guard for a factory and I go there every saturday and drink beers, watch movies, play video games, eat pizza. It's hella sick. There's also a plus side to this because he is in control of all the cameras and he moves them outta sight when I plan on painting the fr8's they park in the back.... It's too dope I hope he never quits!!!!

Originally posted by me IS cool

Was there a witness with you? If there was you have a good chance of suing/firing the guy...

On another note a close friend of mine works as a security guard for a factory and I go there every saturday and drink beers, watch movies, play video games, eat pizza. It's hella sick. There's also a plus side to this because he is in control of all the cameras and he moves them outta sight when I plan on painting the fr8's they park in the back.... It's too dope I hope he never quits!!!!

w00t

Originally posted by me IS cool

that's a sweet hook up.

No there was no witness while I was handcuffed in the backroom, just when I was initially apprehended. That's why he kept saying "prove it!" in front of the officers. From what I understand, a security guard is only allowed to use a certain amount of force. This guy went a little overboard, even in front of my friend. I have called the police station, and plan on having the dude charged. Normally, I wouldn't talk to the police like this, but I feel that my rights were abused by someone who compromised what little authority they have, and something needs to be done. I have to wait until 11:15pm to get a hold of the officer, and even then, I'm not so confident this is gonna go down. I think I should try, though.

I'm gonna go to a walk in clinic in a bit, and hopefully the doctor can come up with some sort of proof that I was assaulted. Smart jokingly said a couple of nights ago, that I may have had a concussion. I realized yesterday that I probably did. I still can't think straight, and my head feels real wierd. On top of that, the asphyxiation has made it difficult for me to swallow.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

yeah, my friend's girlfriend does it and she said all she is, really is a human scarecrow. she gets paid $8 an hour to do nothing at all. she can have friends visit her whenever. she can play video games, etc. i'm down with that.

i caught the vapors and am applying for a job like that today. wish me luck! i'm practicing in my mind already... i'll show you guys some flicks if i get hired. blah.

syl_sijan.jpg

"HEY CHIEF, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING? FREEZE! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT. I WISH I HAD AUTHORITY, BUT AT LEAST I'M GETTING PAID."

mang you're a friggin riot...

I was thinking about applying for a security job @ Disneyland. But I would want to drive around in the little car. Work at the gates etc. But they have the House of Blues there and some other club and I've seen fights there and they have to step in, Fuck that. I'd rather just type up reports about car break-in or stolen bags.

being a security guard in the right spot could serious become a benefit, having access to some place that might be good for certain activities, as well as knowing the security and lay out of areas.

youre THE man :idea:

Archived