u wanted something besides basic throws

JinkZ aNd BrainZ

i'm not here to diss you but if you are going to go over someone make sure that you are at least in the ballpark when it comes to skill level. and no its not a matter of opinion of who is better. anyone with half a brain can see that dudes shit was better than yours. if you really do think that you were better than that dude you went over, you need to put your ego in check because then you'll never get better.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

drop the ego, your nothing special. YOur letters straight suck and you dont even have a 3d. Its cause of assholes like you graf is all fucked up right now. If your going to go over a good piece even though you suck (which you should never do) but if your an asshole which you are at least have the respect as to roll the wall and not just go over a bit of the piece. If you actually think you are better then the pieces you went over, your either stupid or blind. I am betting of the stupid part!!!

And yes your a jealous toy. Come to SF and i will teach you how to respect other peoples work

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

just keep practicing and dont act all hard when ya do something coz thats what triggers the dissin !

Guest dukeofyork

youre an idiot, i dont write close, and im boys with makeo chose and cykeo...

thats why i have a right to be pissed, cause that shits fucked..

Originally posted by scienxe:

[b it does suck that you go over better stuff but i mean what are you supposed to do right? [/b]

youre supposed to N O T go over it.

lazlo has it correct.....im pretty sure people wouldnt be so hard on you if you werent cocky....

but you still get the boooooooooo!

[This message has been edited by nipples-galore (edited 06-14-2001).]

k duke of york. well someone that writes around here. not gonna put them out there like that but whatever thats cool u've seen there work and im sure u know who they are. but anyways they told me that u wrote close. but whatever thats cool. thats why that one thread was titled dont get too ~*close*~. if u were trying to cover ur shit sorry if i was blowing ur spot. and if he was just wrong then oh well but yano what. that work we went over out there was just about the worst work out there. and if your boys with all of them then u shoudl know or at least they shoudl know that, that isnt even half of what crims can do. he just doesnt waste time go out and do a wild style or whatever that is gonna just get buffed. but yano what if he was to battle anybody out here or was to put time into somethign he would tearshit apart. but oh well whatever. ad by the way thats why we went all teh way down to the end of the tunnel so we didnt have to go over any of the good shit in the front but whatever keep on critisizing and hatin. its cool whatever i could careless. just speaking my mind.

Guest dukeofyork

YOU FUCKING IDIOT, THAT SPOT WILL NEVER GET BUFFED!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU THREE ARE SO GAY...

YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF NOW SON..AND IF YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS THE WORST SHIT THERE, YOU NEED TO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, ALL THREE OF THE PIECES YOU WENT OVER BURNED EVERY SINGLE PIECE YOU ALL PUT UP. IF YOU WERE TO ADD UP THE SKILL THAT THE THREE OF YOU (CRIMS JINKS AND BRAINZ) YOU STILL WOULDNT HAVE HALF THE SKILL OF ANY OF THE HEADS YOU WENT OVER..

ON TOP OF THAT, I DIDNT HAVE FLICKS OF ANY OF THAT YET.

IF YOU WANT TO GET ANYWHERE IN GRAFF, THERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU REALLY NEED TO RE-EVALUATE...

1. JUST HOW GOOD YOU ARE

2. JUST HOW GOOD EVERYONE ELSE IS COMPARED TO YOU

3. WHEN YOU CAN OR CANT GO OVER HEADS

AND WHAT THE FUCK KINDA NAMES ARE JINKZ, CRIMS, AND BRAINZ, HUH?

I WAS RIGHT BEFORE, I DIDNT TALK SHIT ABOUT CRIMS...UNTIL NOW, FUCK ALL THREE OF YOU, AND YOU CAN BET YOUR SHIT WILL BE DISSED...

Guest dukeofyork

i dont think of myself as king, there are heads in my area that have been around a lot longer that deserve that respect, but i hardly think that kids as new as this should be doing this shit...

Originally posted by Abstract Rationality:

LMAO!!!

EEEEEEEEEE GOOOOO!!!!!

WOW!! LMAO

HO PEEP THAT SHIT, HE EVEN NEEDS THE BLACKBOOK SKETCH TO PUT THAT SHIT UP...

COMPLEX I SEE I SEE...

WELL YEAH FOR THE HATERS!! FUCK YOU!!! LMAO

DONT FUCK WITH THIS GUY AIGHT?

I didn't even notice the blackbook...

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

oh no, crims...what the fuck, u went over AKT? you know i battled syde2 and that middle spot is mine!! i will always take that spot back.. i know yalls style is "origional" but you fucked up, you have many other places to paint besides the tunnel..what happend to fixes

MakeYourMark

posted 06-15-2001 01:51 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toy Jinks

DONT EVER WRITE IN MY BACKROUNDS AGAIN

...learn respect...

------------------------------------------

ok my bad.....

jinks kra...

Guest dukeofyork

straight from the mans mouth...

cykeo says fuck you, you fucked with the wrong guy....personal threat? believe that...its a promise..

[Mako]aight jinks crims...we are full force to battle your asses...ahahahahaha [Cykeo]you done fucked up now..you wont dare met me face to face cuz your a toy bitch!! I know what you look like and i know where your from, you better watch your back and watch your mom. AREA KODE TERRORIZM

Archived